Purple Erkle--Gettin Ready For The AXE

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah shady I rinse mine evry time 2 gotta keep the utensils in good shape lol..Ohh yeahh I'm sure your white erkles gonna be killer I bet the nugs in the uc get super super dense and colorful when u drop temps in the water Dammm that's the shit---Eh Each1T1 thanks for the props I try to dial em in for sure bro.http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1606.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot DC--http://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1607.jpg

phenophinder

phenophinder

great looking erkle, miss her dearly.

keep up the good green work

:passingjoint:

S

snkrhd23

Shits lookin sooo dank stickky madd props bro, I needs ta get me a bag:harvest:

F

frostedlove

Very Nice Bro!

Good JOB on those ERKS!

:party0042::character0029:

supercharged

supercharged

absolute dank sticky!!!1
i heard u need a few smoke reports done for ya, sign me up brotha ;) hahahahaha
peace, SC

sticky icky

sticky icky

forgot all about this thread lol..thanks waayne much appreciated ill have to get some shots up of her next to gdp so we can compare

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work bro. I love the Urkle(as you can tell from my avatar pic). Its still one of my favorite strains to grow.............and smoke lol.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot HS yeah she is killer smoke 4 sure I just wish her yields were up there with some of the other elites haha I'm deff plannin on makin a couple x's with her soon talk to ya later buddy!

C

caperfarmer902

the erkle is great hands down, put either the purple erkle or white erkle, iv yet to try both of them or grow any of them yet, but their for sure in the lineup for my 2ed grow which will start in decemeber 2011, in a 5x10 tent, 3x 600watt A/C light systems, with all the c.a.p controllers for lights, temps, RH, water temps in my res. the ph up and down controller, the nutes controller, all the timers,
everythings you need for the best medical grow room will be here for my 2ed grow, and this is where i plan to do 5gal smart bag grow, all organic, with compost teas being made daily for feeding from seedling, vegging, and flowering right to the flush,
With a 5ft x 10ft grow space, and 1800watts of light, im going to try and do 8 strains, 80 plants in either 3gal or 5gal smart bags,
with the purple and the white erkle mixxed in with that 8 strains,
Im deffently going to sub to this one, i wanna see how your buds turn out after the manicuring, drying, and curing, and also if theres a smoke report in the future, ill be watching for that as well!!

keep up the good work bro, awesome plantss!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks a lot HS yeah she is killer smoke 4 sure I just wish her yields were up there with some of the other elites haha I'm deff plannin on makin a couple x's with her soon talk to ya later buddy!

Yeah I hear you on the yields bro but the smoke more than makes up for it IMO. I have made a few crosses with her already. One is Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps) which you can check out HERE if you would like. Most recently I crossed it with Krazy Kush which you can see HERE. This one should be very interesting. Peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wut up capefarmer thanks alot,sounds like you got your stuff together for the grow I'm sure its gonna be rockin take it eazy peace!--HS supp mang yeah I here ya she is some of the best lookin,tasting n smellin shit for sure I've grown her for many years now and just needed a break for a bit ill get her off the bench soon for a run or two probly in a table hydro table setup I checked out your threads some true dank my friend you still runnin those on the reg or are u switchin things up a bit?how u like the pure kush havnt had the pleasure of puffin that b4?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Raskalz --Erkle x Bubblegum

A tasty nug I've been enjoyi
IMAG0347.jpg
ng!--

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks yummy bro. I can almost taste it from here

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

damn son that shit looks dank as hell
good work homie

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks fellaz this was done by my boy blind cripple deff killed it!

Top Bottom