Purple fever

• Thread starter sweetcompassion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetcompassion

Does anyone have a purple strain they would recommend that they are experienced with? I'm looking for a Purple strain that will be strong medicine & pleasent to grow(my OG is picky). I'm currently deep in the OG kush, Master Kush, & Royal Purple Haze. I'm really loving the purple & would like to incorperate another purple into my happy garden. Thank you for your suggestions!

T

Tron

Why does it have to be a purple strain??? I've never had a purple strain that was considered "strong medicine"...

Double purple doja???

F

FatMarty

I've personally found the purple strains to be the best pain killers; but I smoke a little leaf often too so maybe it's just the purple leaves...

This was pretty good for pain.
PurpleRhinoBlooms.jpg

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

TGA's Querkle is pretty amazing..one of my faves.
0009.jpg
Querkle
rsz_new_york_047.jpg
Blue Cheese

homebrew420

homebrew420

Damn Milehighchic, that stuff looks incredible. Where the hell did you get that Blue Cheese? And that Querkle is such a beautiful plant. Nice work. Are the flavors similar? I find that GDP out here in CO is truly a wonderful smoke, not the strongest, but the flavor makes up for it. And had a pheno of the Magic Merlin that I did not release to the public that was purple and very exotic. Let her go because of her loose flower structure.

peace

Top Bottom