Purple Genetics

• Thread starter KiefChief420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiefChief420

I'm looking for a top shelf Purple genetic, I live on the west side of the state but i'm willing to drive as far as need be to find the right genetic. Personally Purple doesn't excite me anymore than green, but I have a couple patients requesting Purple strains. If anyone can help me out with some good purple genetics it'd be greatly appreciated, you make a couple great people very happy! Thanks!

coloradochem

coloradochem

connoisseur gentics has a new drop of stuff on the bay, that should purp up nicely.

B

blue rhino

I have Gorilla Grape, Grape God, Purple Og im also on the west side of the sate let me know i can help !

jagle

jagle

i hope your not suggesting getting clones off one of us, very much against rules here. and sorry no i am very far away from you haha

MEGA956

MEGA956

// Buy some BlackRose seeds online. I bought a pack and got some good freebies, Ak x misty. I think they are F7's so they're pretty stable, even the males turn purple!

First time i saw some seeds packed to a business card, 11 BR, 4 AK x Misty, a total of 15 seeds. Not bad.

K

KiefChief420

alright i'll check out seeds! don't want to get banned! i didn't realize your weren't allowed to discuss the passing of clones here!

coloradochem

coloradochem

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ read the Terms Of Useage befroe you get yourself banned. just some friendly advise to ya.

K

KiefChief420

i hope your not suggesting getting clones off one of us, very much against rules here. and sorry no i am very far away from you haha

This is against the rules? In that case i apologize, We live in a legal state, why can't we swap genetics through this site?

K

KiefChief420

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ read the Terms Of Useage befroe you get yourself banned. just some friendly advise to ya.

Thanks man, appreciate it! i figured since were in a medical state it wouldn't be a problem! my mistake!

Top Bottom