Purple Indica & Shmoe's Kindness (Chem 4 x DUD)

• Thread starter fractaLz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

Purple Indica
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1082.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG

Shmoe's Kindness (Chemdog #4 x DUD)
IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG

fractaLz

fractaLz

Really impressed with the trich production on the Purple Indica, she's a bitch to veg though.

The Shmoe's Kindess is out of this world. Pure road kill skunk/chem/fuel.... I had another pheno flowered out this run that was a dead-on Chemdog #4 pheno. I also have 3 more phenos to flower out that are confirmed fems.
This pheno was definitely the alien of the bunch, crazy vigorous growth, 5/5 rooted clones in 8 days. Her leaf structure is much more serrated than the other phenos. I don't know if you can see in the photos but the calyxes twist around like a fractal! I'm dubbing her the fractal pheno:)

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro that shit looks outstanding!!! I'm very envious of that Shmoes kindness!! Definitely a keeper bro! The fractal cut, i can dig it!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah bro that shit looks outstanding!!! I'm very envious of that Shmoes kindness!! Definitely a keeper bro! The fractal cut, i can dig it!

ahah fractal cut wicked!! :icon_spin:

fractaLz

fractaLz

Thanks for the compliments, can't wait to smoke em' :)

The Shmoe's Kindness is so damn stinky. Everything is drying and in that green chlorophyll smell stage, but the Shmoe's kindness stinks right through it. I'll do a full smoke report

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Hey fractaLz I got some Shmoe's Kindness that is labeled Chemdog's Sister X DUD. Is Chemdog #4 and Chemdog's Sister the same?

D

Donk Frog

Where did you find the purple indica...seeds or clone? Dam, I have been trying to aqurie that for about 6years...you lucky farmer you...loking great though...

fractaLz

fractaLz

The Chemdog's Sister is different, but she's definitely dank. I would pop some of those for sure!

Grabbed her out in Cali, she's the clone only purple indica.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that looks like some purple with some power. Very good stuff FractaLz.

Fred

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Very Nice. I love anything purple and anything with chem in it. Hell I love it all. Well Done Sir.

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

The Chemdog's Sister is different, but she's definitely dank. I would pop some of those for sure!

I started 3 of them a few weeks ago, I am looking forward to see what becomes of them. Thanks

D

dailychronic

hopefully you got a male of one of these to cross each of these together ;)

Top Bottom