Purple Jones(Casey Jones X Purple Urkle)

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Really dank and potent Blazer.I had a bunch of colas after harvest that were still weighing in after curing at 14 to 16 grams om average, and the yield was awesome . I got about 10 ounces off each if the three plants I grew. Thanks for visiting and taking a look

blazer

blazer

Hell ya got any chopped pics or dry pics how was the taste impressive yield sounds like!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
She sure looks pretty, might try and pick up some of theses..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

She sure looks pretty, might try and pick up some of theses..
This strain blooms perfect in 8 weeks. You can start flushing right at day 42 of its bloom cycle and she will be perfect and so deliciously purple on day 56 for harvest. Very large glazed dense dank colas and a fairly large yield per plant. I got 10 to 12 ounces of yield from a single plant and I bloomed three of these together. My grow Sifu, 420Homebrew, crossbred this strain and I have some others he crossbred in my bloom room right now(Southern Cali Master Kush X Magic Merlin and Northern Pakistani Mountain Purple Kush X BlueberryG13). I got some real Afghani/Pakastani seed from the Mazari Sharif area of Afghanistan from a life long Nam buddy's son who is/was in the 101st and spent 14 months pounding ground in that area. He brought back a 2 mason jars full of seed from 4 different farmers over there. So 420Homebrew and I are cracking/germinating some of these seeds right now to see what we get and to cross breed new strains with hopefully. Keep you updated.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

this is some fucking dank bud bro
Thanks John. I will be uploading some pics later tonight of a Shiskaberry(Northern Pakastani Mountains Purple Kush X Blueberry OG) that you got to see to believe. The lady I am harvesting Friday is 5 and 1/2 feet tall now and exquisitely purple and dank. I will harvest colas/buds off this Friday night that after curing will still weigh 8 to 18 grams each. I believe I will get 10 to 12 ounces in yield probably. Shiskaberry provides a prolific yield, pretty bullet proof for pests and disease, and highly potent for a purple strain. I would recommend this strain for a first time grow for any new or junior farmer just starting off. It gives off a great wonderful aroma similar to me like that of ripe cantaloupe in the late stages of bloom. Exactly an 8 week/56 day bloom cycle for Shiskaberry. You want to start flushing on day 42/43 of its bloom cycle. Look for the pics later tonight after 10pm.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

this is some fucking dank bud bro
Oh, and the pic you were commenting on was bud I harvested several weeks ago that is also a purple dominant strain called Purple Jones(Casey Jones X Purple Urkle) and is also a straight 8 week/56day bloomer, very pest and disease resistant like Shiskaberry and would also be a great strain for a first time grower or new farmer. This Purple Jones was cross-bred locally here in Colorado by a friend of mine and would be hard to get, but the Shiskaberry I believe is more common and you can find clones or seed of easier depending on the legal MMJ sanctioned State you live in.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I wanna see that shishkaberry, I havent had her in years.
I'll post pictures later tonight. I love this strain for it's ease in growing, purple flowers, buzz, and large yield. You really have to work really hard at messing up a grow or be a complete imbecile to screw a grow of Shiskaberry which is what I love about it since at times I have fit into one of those above 2 categories.

Top Bottom