Purple Kush (AA+)

• Thread starter SweetSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetSmoke

Hey Folks at THCFARMER,

I find this to be an excellent forum either for beginner or expert marijuana connoisseur's. I'll share a review of some medical grade Purple Kush. So right now I'll take a break and go smoke a joint... see you soon.

Well I decided to smoke the joint and give a live report at the same time.

00:00 First toke and I can taste the kush genetics very strong. The fact that the taste is very balanced and strong tells me this is a true kush genetics.

02:00 Half way through the joint now, this weed is flushed I'm very happy about that as I'm sensitive to non-flushed weed and get head-aches, blurry vision, and insomnia. Starting to feel my head and shoulders pulling in a circular motion, accompanied with euphoria and pain relief.

04:00 Rising up pretty quick here, been smoking all day and this joint feels like a wake-n-bake. Feeling super relaxed face muscles are relaxed and seem to be fixing a smile. My forehead is being pulsated back and forth with warmth and tingling sensations.

06:00 + A numbing sensation is circulating throughout my body, mainly around my torso, lower back and legs.

Results:
Indica strain which is medically suitable to treat; pain, appetite, neuropathic syndromes, insomnia, headache/migraine, nausea, anxiety to name a few.

Also suitable for artists for example: painters, musicians, dancers, poets/lyricists. It's one of those strains that really gets you "in the zone" can be introspective when needed or outgoing and involved with the group. Inspires creativity and is a great strain to smoke before meditating. For me Purple Kush is one of those go-to strains that I enjoy very much, it's also not too heavy for a daytime smoke, after the come down you can still go on with your day so that's great.

Now the pictures.

Cheers guys!
Camera photos and videos 050
Camera photos and videos 051
Camera photos and videos 062
Camera photos and videos 064
Camera photos and videos 065
Camera photos and videos 061

Dreng

Dreng

Mmmm, that all looks damn tasty and v. well trimmed. Sounds like bang on meds, neuropathic is gnawing a hole in my psyche, not intensity, just persistence, got opiates, but nausea, headache et al.

Respect and peace.

S

SweetSmoke

Thanks Dreng, I was lucky enough to come into 2oz of this batch. It's a very enjoyable smoke. Next I would like to try some more potent strains like Fire OG or Alien. For your neuropathic pain, try some wild oregano oil stuff works miracles for many malaise's might help!

Top Bottom