Purple Kush and Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter ScuzyRoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Here are a couple shots of my last run. The Blue Moonshine ended up almost a black purple due to some cooler temps towards the end. P kush came out super frosty and grape smelling. Just a little disappointed w. the P Kush's yield so not a keeper. Moonshine was rock hard and dank as usual.

Purple Kush
pkush2_Large_.jpg
pkush_Large_.jpg

Blue Moonshine
feb_013_Large_.jpg
feb_012_Large_.jpg

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

If I could kick my own a**, sure wish the lone BM seedling I had woulda made it, beautiful work SR, thx for sharing, Peace SSP

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks delicious!

Is that DJ Short Blue Moonshine?

Thanks,

-TF:rauch08:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Looks dank man!
nice work,

Confu...

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Looks delicious!

Is that DJ Short Blue Moonshine?

Thanks,

-TF:rauch08:

As far as i've been told its DJ Shorts BM. I've had a mother for about 4 yrs now and my homie who gifted it has had it almost twice as long. Damn things are hard as hell to clone but are worth the time. Its the only strain he's given me thats straight out under lock and key. Kinda sucks having to hoard it but he doesnt want it getting out around our area.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I had grown DJ Short's before, and it was my favorite smoke ever, period. It wasn't the biggest plant, and as you said, it wasn't the easiest to clone, but what a flavor! The high was awesome as well. I got a pack from Marc Emery back in the day. I've been keeping an eye out ever since. I don't blame you guys for hoarding the strain. Mine had so much resin production, that I had a few drops ooze down the sides of the frosty, blue buds. Yummm.

-TF

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Lookin dank skuzzy! The BM is deff. one i've always wanted to run. Looks like they both yielded well, and its hard to beat a good PK!! Looks dank, enjoy the smoke!!

E

ent

I had some bms seeds in the fridge for a couple years and a few months ago I tried to pop my last 4 beans. But none of them germed. Tried for about a month, no dice. It was the first seeds I purchased and I really wanted to find a keeper. Glad to see somebody out there still rocking that blue moonshine.

H

HighCreek

Here are a couple shots of my last run. The Blue Moonshine ended up almost a black purple due to some cooler temps towards the end. P kush came out super frosty and grape smelling. Just a little disappointed w. the P Kush's yield so not a keeper. Moonshine was rock hard and dank as usual.

Purple Kush
pkush_Large_.jpg

are those 1-2gl pots? how much do you harvest per each on those^

TortureKill

TortureKill

I had some bms seeds in the fridge for a couple years and a few months ago I tried to pop my last 4 beans. But none of them germed. Tried for about a month, no dice. It was the first seeds I purchased and I really wanted to find a keeper. Glad to see somebody out there still rocking that blue moonshine.

Ive got a pack of the blue moonshine myself, I know theyve gotta be getting up there in age. I gotta get these germed asap if I want to have a chance. Ive got quite a few of em and after seeing these beautiful flowers the fires been lit. Great looking plants Scuzy! Thanks for sharing :)

G

Genius Genetics

lookin sick bro :yes
thanks for sharing

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

:harvest: ? thanx

Hey sorry i haven't checked on this thread in a few days. They were in 3 gal. pots but are such a slow vegger that i had to switch them a bit earlier than i wanted due to the rest of the rooms size. I only did 5 and got about 70 grams per plant. The Blue Moonshine gets between a 100 to 112g per. Sativa hybrids usually are in the 6 oz range. I'm gonna do 6 plants per hood this next run. 12 cherry og, 8 la con. and 4 platinum og. I'm pissed that my rascal og's cuts rooted too early and i had to donate to a friend. The mother is waiting for next round ;-)

Top Bottom