Purple Kush day 53

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

i believe the first gens are (pk x ??) f1s. that is pk dom but original has super fat indie leaves.. im sure its fuckin amazing purp looks the part, u got a greenthumb fa sho. im def jelous enjoy & i kinda hear u on the cotton candy thang, too sweet to describe. peace brudda

hey guys heres some pics of my pk cut i've had for a while know thease pics are recently the on an older camera....thease were taken almost 3 weeks before harvest takes around 11 weeks for her to fully mature....hope this helps a bit

New pics 062
New pics 063
New pics 065
New pics 068
R

Raiderfan420

haha did i miss something. maybe you should post that in introduce yourself abc...ha

LOL no shit huh?
great job man looks like some dank smoke, let us know how it is in a couple weeks.
Will do.. it is smelling better and better every burping. :rauch08:

hey guys heres some pics of my pk cut i've had for a while know thease pics are recently the on an older camera....thease were taken almost 3 weeks before harvest takes around 11 weeks for her to fully mature....hope this helps a bit

Looks good man, nice and fat. 11 weeks huh? It must be a different pk than mine, mine went 8 & 1/2 and could have been harvested at 7 I think. The calyxes were so swollen.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, I've got the same cut that GB has there, and its the PK thats going around BC. And by the looks of it they are different cuts, both damn nice looking though, good job on both accounts. Heres the PK that GB posted just about done, maybe a couple more days left. Hope you dont mind, really jsut to help you guys comepare finished results.

Untitled Scanned 49
R

Raiderfan420

Hey guys, I've got the same cut that GB has there, and its the PK thats going around BC. And by the looks of it they are different cuts, both damn nice looking though, good job on both accounts. Heres the PK that GB posted just about done, maybe a couple more days left. Hope you dont mind, really jsut to help you guys comepare finished results.

It is a good looking strain. Looks like it is a longer bud than the pk from oakland. Mine grew walnuts.

green bastard

green bastard

hey man those palnts loooks mouth watering looks like the sr 71 pk shes a purple beauty if you get around to it check out my thread tell me what you think

R

Raiderfan420

Just so there is a pic of all three on the same page :) here is another pic of the sr71 pk.

Edit: oops, didn't make it on the same page, so here are the three different purples.

1)The SR71
2)Green Bastard's
3)Big Buddy

12 28 007
Green bastard
Big Buddy
R

Raiderfan420

It would be cool to compare mediums. I gave a freind 6 cuttings that he has been flowering in soil for 6 weeks and they do not look the same as mine turned out. It must be a combination of coco vs soil and the nuted he is using. I felt bad when he showed me. He did no traing so they have a dominate cola, but comparing them to my grow at 6 week, they seem vrey immature. This makes me wonder if it istrue that they grow faster in coco.

R

Raiderfan420

This is where those ladies are curing and getting sweeter evry day:) I have had a few fellow growers sample it and hte average score has been 9.5 out of ten. My wife loves it and get a little friskie when she smoked it,:friday:

Weigh in 005
R

Raiderfan420

Nice mate those buds look sick hows that pk taste?. SkUnKy

It tastes like sweet grapes.. It just gets stronger and smoother as it cures. My wife and I had a smoke fest today have been couch locked all day. It doesn't take much either. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom