Purple Kush @ Day 58

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

hey Gang

Well,she is almost done.I think I will take her at 65 days.She is startin to get some colors in her and tric production is off the charts.The aroma is hints of grape but manly pure azz skunky tangy/spicy hash.I am realy looking forward to the 1st smoke test

later
Ocan.

Purple kush  day 58
Purple kush  day 58 2
Purple kush  day 58 3
Purple kush  day 58 4
Purple kush  day 58 5
Purple kush  day 58 6
Purple kush  day 58 7
Purple kush  day 58 8
Purple kush  day 58 9
Purple kush  day 58 10
S

samara

Damn!!!!!!! That lady looks seexy. Looking really good Ocanabis. Can't wait for the next update and pics.

Samara

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ocanabis=King Of The Purple!

C

Cobra03

Nice...

Very Nice Plant man...
Look at the Trichs on that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Hood Dr 313

what up doe bro nice lookin lady u got there! did u lower the temp or did she purple on her own? love the trichs

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, lets hope I have the same PK.

Amazin

B

budmonger

hey there Ocan nice work you did with that cut bro and theherbalizor that cut is over in the UK also bro its making its rounds hehe,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ocanabis

those pics r illie you got me droolinn bro especially wit that description of aroma

lookin forward to a smoke report

is that pk the sr71 cut ?

conasur

conasur

Hey Ocan I see you show the great dank over here aswell. Great job as always bro.
conasur

O

ograskal

Beautiful lookin Purple Kush Bro!....Does she purple up more than that?...What were your temps bro?...Lookin forward to a smoke report and dried nugshots!..Thanks for the eye candy Bro!..~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom