Purple Kush in the Undercurrent ...

• Thread starter UC Quest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UC Quest

UC Quest

Has anyone run Purple Kush in your Undercurrent ?

Does Purple Kush lend it self well to being run in the Undercurrent ?

How tall did you vegg them to, and what did their final height end up being ?

soserthc1

soserthc1

pretty general question i would look thru the threads and ask someone who is rocking a UC about a similar strains results as not a good chance you will find someone growing the same strain in DWC or lesser a chance they find your thread .... think it would be best to seek the answer that way with a similar strain
best of luck
SoSeRtHc1

Capfan

Capfan

i am running PK, and seeking out a higher yielding strain...Bud is top notch though!

UC Quest

UC Quest

Thanks Capfan. What height did you put it into flower at, and what height do you feel it will finish off at?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I am currently running a kush leaning pheno of red columbian x afghani that likes to get pretty big (over 3ft tall, 2 ft wide) in veg to perform well. Similar to purple kush but don't rule out pheno variations when comparing your pk to other pk. It only seems to stretch about half the size at most (1.5X stretch) so you'll end up with a plant about 4.5ft tall by 3ft wide. My other pheno has a 2x stretch so figure out how big you want it to end up, figure out your stretch, and go from there. There's no easy answer to this question due to pheno variations but if you get it 3ft by 2ft to start I don't think you'll end up disappointed. Just don't let your temps in your room get over the mid 80's or that could make it stretch more than you want. Pruning larfy inside buds and plucking some fan leaves will let it pull a little bit too.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Oh, how big are your plant reservoirs? Mine are 27 gallon for reference.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I ran lvpk for a while. Good yields and killer product

med man

med man

Breeder
hey uc

i dont run uc's, but have been rocking hydro over 10 years and purple kush since 06-07. she loves hydro, and does great as trees. doubled's had a pk cut, prob the bc pk like mine. she is a beast in bulk and bang/smell

good luck

med-man

UC Quest

UC Quest

Thanks med-man, good to hear as I am getting a BC cut of Purple Kush.

Thanks for sharing :)

Papa

Papa

Supporter
be aware that stretch will also vary greatly from vertical lighting vs. horizontal lighting.

Top Bottom