Purple Kush Indoor

• Thread starter Boots Sugarleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

damn it kills me to see that called sr71 PK when its really trichome tech ultravoilet!

which one J? mine? I am not too well schooled yet in the purple kush's out there...I only started to get to know the variety of purples in the last couple years.

R

Rolln J

lol any sr71 pk isnt pk and its not from sr71...

the strain was originally called ultravoilet - richard lee renamed it purple kush

S

Space Flotsam

That was harvest time and it was 65 days of 12/12, and yes that is the DJshort PK.......GM

Djshort is Kyle Kushman? and he has this strain available for those of us who do not have connections to SR71?

R

Raiderfan420

I am confused on the purple kush real origination. I know that the ultraviolet is part of it, but I thought it was a cross of afgani kush and ultraviolet and that it was only available in clone form. Now that woiuld be the sr71 version. There are a few others..LV, KK, garberville, etc. If this is just the ultraviolet strain from the 90's where are the seeds? I haven't heard of anyone growing pk from seed and getting the sam eend product of the richard lee strain. So, I will have to ask them down there when I go down to oakland what their story is.
Thanks for the info RollinJ. You would probably know. ;)

R

Rolln J

what I grew in the 90's was called ultravoilet, it was clone only that I got from somebody who had access to the cut from trichome tech - I never gave the cut to anybody (as this was the basis for me to have it) and all the meds grown from it were mine personally...

Im not gonna get into too many specifics but that cut showed up at Ou with somebody who needed a job - the sr71 is in fact ultraviolet and not anything else crossed with it...

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Thanks J. All I knew is mine looks exactly like the one in the cannabible that is the OU one

it's a great plant and a good yielder once you learn how she likes to be bound and gagged

P

Pandaman

Gorgeous plant! Love that color! YUMMY!

Place down here in SoCal has PK clones... Shoulda asked about it's origin. Hmmm

Subscribed!

E

edux10

Now that PK looks like it has some kush in it, the PK my buddy got fromSR71 was labeled DJshort PK, and it looks nothing like that, it smokes and looks just like Kens GDP, anyway good job on the grow looks very tastie, gonna half to send my buddy back to SR71 to get some of that PK...... thanks for sharing......GM

Yo, GrowMaster. the Dj shorts PK is for Purple Krush. I have some s1 seeds i just got from my club. they were $1 so i said why not. clearly there females prob had a few seeds here and there and these were the seeds. I dont think it has much kush in the linage. idk. dried buds tasted like pure purple flav.

Top Bottom