• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
hi all,
For those of you that expirenced the early teen years in the 80s. We had a special strain called purple kush. If you were lucky enough to find it between your seeded dirt weed you were higher then a kite and I mean high. I am looking for any direction to find that strain. Any help will be very appreciated.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

Purple and Kush anything are always a favorite. But i like the kush more. There was a Strawberry Kush strain at an Oakland Cc that was absolutely incredible. I would love to grow that. The West Coast has become the cannabis mecca of the world.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would love to find old school purple kush strain. She's my next quest for my projects. You are correct about the Mecca of strains it's astounding.

robomont

robomont

lol,i think i got it but im not sure,purple stems and grape taste,indica style buds.i found it in mexican dirt weed and crossed it with my shark.ive been growing it about 5 years and just toying with it.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

I would love to find old school purple kush strain. She's my next quest for my projects. You are correct about the Mecca of strains it's astounding.

Anything berry. Blueberry, raspberry, strawberry. A rarity that i'm trying to find is Cat Piss. The real Cat Piss. I puffed on a sack once. It looked like a sour lime skittle. Bubblegum is also an old school favorite. Durbin and Afghan was also a short craze.

There are so many breeders now, it's like there's a new strain every week. They should keep a handful of old school favorites.

robomont

robomont

i think one of the phenos of blueberry is cat piss.i know it smells like it.

Freshone

Freshone

@Nspecta might know something about it,i think he's a purple aficionado.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I've been running strawberry kaugh the wife loves it, me not so much. She's to fruity for me not a big producer.

robomont

robomont

its my most reliable early and big yielder.the purple strain i have.it seems to be like purps and diesel.
ive smoked purps before as a hydro and diesel and domina as mexi import and its like a mix of all that.like i said ,bag seed but reliable girl.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
rM
Anything berry. Blueberry, raspberry, strawberry. A rarity that i'm trying to find is Cat Piss. The real Cat Piss. I puffed on a sack once. It looked like a sour lime skittle. Bubblegum is also an old school favorite. Durbin and Afghan was also a short craze.

There are so many breeders now, it's like there's a new strain every week. They should keep a handful of old school favorites.
I happen to know a certain kat that had a normal catpiss x moontang male that passes on a huge catpiss influence

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Thanks man that be the lady I'm looking for.

I just ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Got the beans in a week. Found this on the web before I ordered. Save 10% with code 420mag-10.

Btw I don't work for or rep these guys. Can't attest to genetics yet either but I am running some now. While it's too early to tell much yet so far so good

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I just ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Got the beans in a week. Found this on the web before I ordered. Save 10% with code 420mag-10.

Btw I don't work for or rep these guys. Can't attest to genetics yet either but I am running some now. While it's too early to tell much yet so far so good
Keep me posted

Latest posts

Top Bottom