~Purple Kush~Sunset Sherb~White Widow~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Today I’m chopping down the purple kush! I busted out my nice light for pictures and took a close up video of the buds and they look super frosty! Also scooped up some nice little glass jars, medical RX labels and tamper proof seals. Once she’s dried and cured I’ll show you guys the end results once I got a bunch of 8ths jarred up. Things are a lot different than when I used to move packs in the earlier 2000z that’s for sure but I have top notch smoke and packaging which has a tremendous marketing value. I’ll keep you all posted ✌️
F7BF2630 59C9 4912 BAC1 4FC9BFA64581

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Check out the packaging guys would you buy this 8th? I’m setting myself apart thru having top shelf flower and having unique packaging. The CA medical warning label is just marketing. I want my dudes customers to jump at the chance and get excited when they hear the jars with the tamper proof seals are back around. What you guys think?
18B4224A F1A3 4E6B B1A6 FBE3C503AF46
B2D8D002 ADBC 4ADF A411 A158B90C3041

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well here we are around 10 weeks and it’s finally time to pull this one down but it may be another day or so. Overall I’m not liking this particular pheno of the sunset sherbert. The terps are weak there’s not much smell to the flowers. The trichome production is nothing crazy and she took the longest to finish. I would give it another go with another breeder but there’s so many other strains and breeders I have lined up to try.
4B5E8A70 FF51 4D07 975F BBB8C234DD85
306E261B EDCD 4366 9B5E 484B104AF6E1

As for this purple kush clone I’m soooo glad I kept a cut back and I’ve also successfully reversed a lower branch with colloidal silver. It even looks as tho a pollen sack opened? How big do they get? Should I remove the branch soon and try to collect the rest of the pollen?
5AFEDBBE 470F 42A3 805B CF3E911FBF1C
4F12D02B 8132 42B8 A41D E7F271393B43

growsince79

growsince79

Well here we are around 10 weeks and it’s finally time to pull this one down but it may be another day or so. Overall I’m not liking this particular pheno of the sunset sherbert. The terps are weak there’s not much smell to the flowers. The trichome production is nothing crazy and she took the longest to finish. I would give it another go with another breeder but there’s so many other strains and breeders I have lined up to try.
View attachment 1196737View attachment 1196738
As for this purple kush clone I’m soooo glad I kept a cut back and I’ve also successfully reversed a lower branch with colloidal silver. It even looks as tho a pollen sack opened? How big do they get? Should I remove the branch soon and try to collect the rest of the pollen?View attachment 1196740View attachment 1196739
Looks awesome. I was thinking about trying to reverse my reveg clone. What product did you use? I need to order some.

growsince79

growsince79

View attachment 1196737View attachment 1196738
As for this purple kush clone I’m soooo glad I kept a cut back and I’ve also successfully reversed a lower branch with colloidal silver. It even looks as tho a pollen sack opened? How big do they get? Should I remove the branch soon and try to collect the rest of the pollen?View attachment 1196740View attachment 1196739
You can probably cut the branch anytime and put it in a vase.

Madmax

Madmax

Im Interested in how long it has taken from first day of spraying..i do have sts i bought and directions are spray up to 2-3 weeks ..i googled what growsince put up and found a bottle with 500ppm ..is that too strong or would that work quicker..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Will this work? When and how often did you spray?
View attachment 1196770
Ya that will work. I had the spray version but I think I would prefer the dropper over the spray bc you can get in there on the node and just do one big drop instead of the spray which is a bunch of tiny drops. I sprayed 2 days before flipping to flower and then for about 2 weeks after.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Im Interested in how long it has taken from first day of spraying..i do have sts i bought and directions are spray up to 2-3 weeks ..i googled what growsince put up and found a bottle with 500ppm ..is that too strong or would that work quicker..
I wondered the same thing since they say you need over 30 ppm and my bottle had 250. Possibly use less to get the same effect? Not sure but it worked great in a short amount of time.

Madmax

Madmax

I might just get the 250ppm one just to b on the safe side..thanks for putting that up growsince..
The sts says to spray whole branch i dont think it would last long doing it that way. So where do you put the drop between main stem and lateral..im suprised with the amount of male sacs you have got .

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I might just get the 250ppm one just to b on the safe side..thanks for putting that up growsince..
The sts says to spray whole branch i dont think it would last long doing it that way. So where do you put the drop between main stem and lateral..im suprised with the amount of male sacs you have got .
Yes right where the flowers form and you will notice by the first week the rest of the plant is beginning to bloom while the branch you sprayed slows to a halt and starts to look funky. Then you will start to see the little sacs form. Gonna make some R1 crosses with the grape gas “CLTVTD” cut I acquired.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Did you spray everyday for 2 weeks.
2 days before flip and then 2 weeks straight once a day. I ordered a second bottle bc I was getting low and ran out around the 2 week mark. The sacs were already forming tho and by my research it says your good once you see full development of the pollen sacs taking place.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here is how my purple kush came out.
Nice wish I could see the close up shots.
Who has the original purple kush from Oakland? I used to get packs in the early 2000z (07-08) and they were straight up purple nugs of the highest quality.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Up next we got lavender frosting (underground NorCal breeder) punch cake from elev8 and the one I’m most excited about is the grape gas s1 (CLTVTD cut) shipped straight from NorCal. Packs of beans are sold out and going for 900$!!! Cuts are going for 500$. I got a sick Black Friday deal so negotiation is key. I’ll post the link up soon!
25B5AE96 5D62 4826 8DAE BBFFEAB89977

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Big shoutout to @SpiderFarmerLED for upgrading me for this next run which will be featuring the rare hard to get strain grape gas s1 (cannaradoXCompound collab) CLTVTD cut. This cut was phenohunted and they even have lab results of their cut. 30%+ THC and also all the terps. This was shipped straight from NorCal so stay tuned I’ll drop the new link here!

Also anyone who follows, likes, comments will get a follow back and some love shown back to your content.
6F57C487 637E 4CCA 9C38 530EB8772556
A42FA51D 7822 4FFD 9009 802F69EBA879
FFE9C93D 7B8C 4681 95D6 E802F6C03315

Top Bottom