Purple & Mango kush week 6 Flower

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raiderfan420

Some pics of my Purple Kush and Mango Kush.
The first 2 are pk and the next 3 are mk

Purple  mango kush week 6 flower
Purple  mango kush week 6 flower 2
Purple  mango kush week 6 flower 3
Purple  mango kush week 6 flower 4
Purple  mango kush week 6 flower 5
true grit

true grit

Damn that Mango Kush looks way crazy!! That PK must smell great! Which PK is that?

R

Raiderfan420

Damn that Mango Kush looks way crazy!! That PK must smell great! Which PK is that?

Thanks grit! yea the pk has a definative odor during flower. It is the SR71 strain from oaksterdam.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
both look excellent bro good job. with trichs like that i cant believe there isn't more fuss about the Sr 71

R

Raiderfan420

both look excellent bro good job. with trichs like that i cant believe there isn't more fuss about the Sr 71

Thank you. Yea, I love the pk man. Always kucks off soem great trichs, but the mango is super sticky too. The dispensary I donate my excess to says the pk is the club favorite. They actaully call me and ask when I will have more to donate.

R

Rob1

they are both some amazing looking strains you did a great job on them..frost city. which one is your favorite..

R

Raiderfan420

they are both some amazing looking strains you did a great job on them..frost city. which one is your favorite..

Thanks! I love the PK, it is my favorite for pain relief with functionability. The Mk is very indica dominant so it is great when you got all your shit done and are ready to zone out and chill. if I can't sleep the MK is my med of choice for sure, sometimes I don't even make it to bed. lol :bong-hits: :sleepy:

Top Bottom