purple pain killer

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi

Afghi

Is anyone here growing the painkiller? Ive been growing some rockstar for close to 3 years now, it's a beautiful strain. I was trying for a few years to come across something really good and pungent and that rockstar suits me nice. Ive been thinking of ordering med man's painkiller, im just wondering if anyone here has grown it or is growing it. I prefer a very strong stone and want something that lays you out for a long time. I was looking at the ppk and the pk but think the pk is more what im after.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi afghi

truth is, they are almost identical. the paink is just a bit slower and smaller. its a bit more lemon musk to the skunky fuel of the ppk. but if you grow them side x side you will see in the smoke how close they are

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

hi afghi

truth is, they are almost identical. the paink is just a bit slower and smaller. its a bit more lemon musk to the skunky fuel of the ppk. but if you grow them side x side you will see in the smoke how close they are

med-man

Ok, maybe i will just try the ppk since everyone seem's to love that strain. I've posted numerous post's over the year's describing my old afghi plant i used to grow, it was a killer old plant that i guarantee would be one of those famous strains if i still had it today. Not only did it have the most killer, longest lasting and euphoric high i have ever come across but the smell was so pungent and would penetrate walls/bags like you couldn't imagine. What i liked about it was it had no crystal and looked like shit, so it was very deceiving. The one thing about this strain, and i have never in over 20 years of daily smoking found another single strain that had this, was the crazy euphoric high you would get. If you ha e ever done morphine or dilaudid that is the best way to explain the high from this afghi. It was the most relaxing euphoria i have ever experienced from weed, actually i have never smoked anything else that came remotely close to giving me that type of high. Another great thing about the plant was you could set it out on june.15 and be harvesting by the beginning of august. It was a 40-45 day flowerer indoors. Anyhow, this strange euphoric high is something i have been trying to find again for years now. I have been growing your rockstar now for a couple years and its basically all i have been smoking, and have no problem smoking nothing but this rockstar every single day. As nice as this rockstar is it still doesn't have that euphoria i have been trying to find. I think it has something to do with finding the right thc/cbd ratio. I watched a documentary called should i smoke dope where this british woman goes to a doctor and has two different injections injected in her arm. One being pure thc the other a thc/cbd mixture. With the pure thc she end's up getting bugged out big time, she becomes very paranoid and clearly is having a bad trip. When she has the cbd/thc injection she starts laughing at everything and pretty much just melts into her chair and look's like she is in a dreamland, she definitely has a nice time with that stuff. I think thats what made my old afghi so damn special. With strains today being tested and being able to know what ratio's your strains have i guess you could sit down and experiment if you had a nice selection of high cbd strains to play with. Im wondering if you have ever come across a strain like what im describing. Since the old afghinwas the only strain i have smoked in my entire life that gave me that kind of feeling im quite sure that a lot of smokers have never experienced weed that has that kind of high, or are even aware that you can get that high from marijuana. If i never stumbled across the afghi i wouldn't have known that weed can get you that high. Since you have obviously sampled numerous top notch strains in your days and probably have tried a few high cbd strains as well im wondering if you have ever come across anything similar. I read an article where jorge cervantes and a few guys were in a car and first tried out the cannatonic, and he described how tbey all shared this joint and he said how they all immediatly kind of looked at each other as if they all just knew, this strain is special. That reminds me of the afghi, noone could smoke that stuff and not be completely blown away. I have been trying for years to find another strain that has this type of high without any luck. When indescribe it to people it seems most people don't even get it. I have seen lots of strains that claim euphoria in the description but this is somethi g different. Its not like you kind of feel some euphoria, i mean its like the most pleasant feeling you can imagine and feels more like you took some morphine then smoked a joint. When i said it had very little crystal that is true too, instead of being loaded with crystal it was more like the plant was oozing resin, it was so damn sticky and almost looked like it was going to drip resin. Anyhow, sorry for the long message but i have been searching for many years to find something similar and figured you might have come across something close to what im describing, especially since you like to dabble in the fine arts of afghi.. the rockstar i have does have a similar smell to my old afghi, a bit different but along the same lines for sure

med man

med man

Breeder
where did you get her from originally again dude?

sounds like an interesting blend of cb's

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

where did you get her from originally again dude?

sounds like an interesting blend of cb's

med-man

It was just a plant that a few different people were growing in NB.. im not sure what it was originally, although it had very large rounded leaves like a true afghanica. Im not sure who the original owner of that plant was. I think there is still some versions of it floating around here although the samples i have had of it in the past 5 or so years have never been nearly as good, smell or high, as the old stuff. It was the most amazing plant i have ever seen, even the baby clones would stink the room up. It has got to be something to do with the cbd ratio's i think though, after watching that documentary should i smoke dope and seeing the way this chick reacted to the cbd injection it is clear that the cbd's add something special to the high. Strange thing is i see a lot of high cbd strain descriptions that say you don't get all that high. So i guess it comes down to having the right ratio's and ofcourse there might be a lot more involved in the high then just those two cannabinoids. I would love to be able to sit at some dispensary that had numerous high cbd strains with varying thc/cbd ratio's and just see if i could come across something that resembles the high of my old afghi. Im telling ya, that strain would be world famous guaranteed if it were around today, the stuff left you kind of in a drooling state for hours. Anyways, is the ppk the strain you would say has the best couchlocking type high out of all the strains you have? I just want something that floors you real nice, and the length of the high is a bit of a big thing with me. I have no co plaints with the rockstar, it has that pungent stink that is my favorite smell when it comes to weed and a really nice high, but if i can find something of your's that gets me even more whacked then im all for it. I went through so many bland smelless strains over the past few years u til i fou d the rockstar and was so happy to finally come across a quality strain with some serious stink that i could keep around for years. Its so nice to not have to keep trying new stuff all the time, i love knowing exactly what i have and what to expect. Now that i have a quality strain and got to the point where i no longer have any issues with my grows im just trying to work on coaxing the best yields out of my plants.

Afghi

Afghi

ppk next

med-man
Thanks, i think i might do an order soon for some ppk. I see you listed conkusion before ppk, is that a stronger smoke? The reason i went with ppk is that the strong afghi odor thing sound's like exactly what im after. I find the rockstar has an awesome pungent smell, and i describe it as afghi'ish, or like afghi, but different. If i can find something the even closer resembles my old afghi well thats what ive been trying to do for years. Whats the smell like with the conkusion, and is it a noticably stronger buzz than the ppk? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghi

Afghi

I don't know why but i keep leaning towards wantiing to order the painkiller instead of the ppk. It just sounds like my old afghi with the heavy body high and euphoria beiing mentioned. Although i think it says it has a lemon type smell, which i do like but i always prefer an afghi/pungent smell, i would even possibly go with so ething very slightly less potent if it meant gaining that pure afghi smell, its just nice to say 'hoooly fuck' every time you give your bud a little pinch and a smell... ive asked before as well i think and you mentioned ppk as being tops over painkiller so i guess i will take your word for which is stronger

med man

med man

Breeder
conkushion has never placed less then 1st in every cup its entered.

and its always mentioned as "hands down": first over-all"

ppk did take first in michigan hightimes cup too. i guees i havent eneterd the ppk much

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
2 weeks to go till harvest

Just finished my patented shock flushing. Now onto the final flush
20170524 104851
20170524 104856
20170524 104900

Afghi

Afghi

2 weeks to go till harvest

Just finished my patented shock flushing. Now onto the final flushView attachment 703950 View attachment 703951 View attachment 703952

What strain is that you are finishing up now? I had some issues at my place after an ice storm we had this winter and had the power mast ripped off of my house. i had a few mothers i had flipped that were just loaded with tops and ended up losing those. I just finally got things back up and running and have a couple rockstar vegging now. Thank god i was able to get a medical marijuana prescription about 2-3 days before i ran out of bud so i have been hitting the dispensaries for the past couple months. I just grabbed some fairly nice rockstar the other day that is quite similar to what i have. Its pretty funny, even before i saw any rockstar at the dispensaries around here i had told a few guys working there about the rockstar i have and where it comes from and the fact that if they had it in their dispensary i guaranteed them they would never run out of people wanting to buy it.. Well the dispensary i hit the other day, called Green Cross Medical in Moncton NB, had a nice batch of rockstar and the guy told me that since i had just bought some i carried on the trend of every single person that walked in to the shop since they had got the rockstar leaving with some. Like i told the guys i had talked to, once you smell it there is no way you will not want some. I talked to two different bud tenders and they seem to think the rockstar they have is a cross of sensi star and something else, i was under the impression your rockstar didn't have any sensi star in it. They also seem to think the strain they have comes from whoever else sells a version of rockstar, possibly paradise seeds... I guarantee the rockstar they have is the same rockstar i have, which i am positive comes from your stock. Do you know of any higher end dispensaries in BC that sell quality bud? I hit up Green Rhino which i was actually fairly happy with. I must say though, i have tried at least 50 strains in the past 2-3 months and have only found 2 or 3 that compared to the rockstar. I had a nice violator kush as well as a gods green crack that was pretty strong. I have had a shitload of garbage kushes though.

med man

med man

Breeder
Purple pain killer

Never seen the mythical rock bud sensi star cross. Nor would that kind of hybrid be as dank as the rsk.

Best inform them of the truth lol

Afghi

Afghi

Purple pain killer

Never seen the mythical rock bud sensi star cross. Nor would that kind of hybrid be as dank as the rsk.

Best inform them of the truth lol

I will let them know next time i am there. They did rave about the sensi star, one guy seemed to think that the stink of the rockstar came from the sensi star ;) Your conkushion carries on the same sort of stink as the rockstar doesn't it? Is the conkushion a different pheno of rockstar? I'm definitely grabbing some of them this year. I have beeb meaning to for a couple years it's just that the rockstar is so nice and dank i haven't felt to much of a need to switch up over 4-5 years of smoking it daily.

Top Bottom