PURPLE PANTHER KUSH BEAUTY

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

HI FRIENDS THIS IS MY BRED PURP PANTHER SHE IS A CROSS OF D-MASTER KUSH X PURPLE SATIVA
Purple panther kush beauty
Purple panther kush beauty 2
Purple panther kush beauty 3

Purple panther kush beauty 4
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Looks awsesome Funky! I love purple! ( Thats all I have in my garden! Lol). Is this Panther available in seed form or clone only?

Love to see pics pf that one Alien! You should frost that cat! That would be awesome!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sweet! Cant wait for that one Alien! Your on one hell of a roll bro! Congrats with everything. Man if you ever need another tester, lemme know! Ill MAKE ROOM! Lol.
Hey Funky, can you give us a smoke report on this beauty? Maybe some details on the plant? Im curioua to know more about her. Thanx!

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I received this really nice purple from a guy named Doug from cali he has now passed on but he spent his whole life breeding plants . I took a purple male from the seeds from doug and then too my master kush clone from a buddy of mine that was nothing short of amazing and pollinated the kush female then did some back-crossing with purple to get the purple pheno with master traits . It is a amazing strain i do plan on continue breeding and also maybe release this strain on the market soon .

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow bro she looks amazing very nice cross you made to find the traits you wanted....dried nug looks awesome!

I like the name Purple Panzer

cheers, pimp pictures

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

wow bro she looks amazing very nice cross you made to find the traits you wanted....dried nug looks awesome!

I like the name Purple Panzer

cheers, pimp pictures
very cool purple panzer like a tank right ? im high haha anywayz thanks for the comments i have alot of pics to load up of some other really nice strains . The purple should be done soon i am going to take some new pics this week she really starts to create purple resin toward the final weeks .

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Looks awsesome Funky! I love purple! ( Thats all I have in my garden! Lol). Is this Panther available in seed form or clone only?

Love to see pics pf that one Alien! You should frost that cat! That would be awesome!!
olny clone as of right now that will soon change . Thanks I have alot of love for purple , stay with me for the final pics they are amazing in the final weeks .

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Sweet! Cant wait for that one Alien! Your on one hell of a roll bro! Congrats with everything. Man if you ever need another tester, lemme know! Ill MAKE ROOM! Lol.
Hey Funky, can you give us a smoke report on this beauty? Maybe some details on the plant? Im curioua to know more about her. Thanx!
the plant is a cross of (D-master kush x purple sativa ) Ive been working on it for a cupple of years the flavor is very like a grape gumball with a kush hint . finding a correct male to continue my breeding process as of now .

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice, goodluck with this project. Ill definitely be following this thread to see how things go.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro she's looking pretty dank. I have quite a few purples in the stable myself...enjoy watching them grow and they have some of the best smell/flavor profiles cannabis has to offer imo. Also anyone know about the Pink Panther A spoke about earlier in the thread? Iv'e been holding onto these for a bit and haven't popped any yet...any idea of the lineage? Thanks
PinkPanther 600 x 450

Didn't mean to hijack bro. Just thought this was a good opportunity to find out about these seeds I have been holding onto. I will delete this part if you want...let me know.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Nice bro she's looking pretty dank. I have quite a few purples in the stable myself...enjoy watching them grow and they have some of the best smell/flavor profiles cannabis has to offer imo. Also anyone know about the Pink Panther A spoke about earlier in the thread? Iv'e been holding onto these for a bit and haven't popped any yet...any idea of the lineage? Thanks
View attachment 242555
Didn't mean to hijack bro. Just thought this was a good opportunity to find out about these seeds I have been holding onto. I will delete this part if you want...let me know.
no sir its the name of the game sir lets all be friends and talk . I love the part of life were freedom is actually freedom lol

Top Bottom