purple querkle

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

i finally got my purple strain but I'm still in the hunt for the perfect purple plant......i got some mendo express and more jackberrys coming....

Purple querkle
S

sdub4200

is this just querkle or a cross between querkle and a different purple?

D

Donk Frog

"I'm still in the hunt for the perfect purple plant......"
Me too. I just made some seeds of
Purple wreck x White bubba(Bubba Kush x The white) and the white bubba phyno purples a bit on the undersides as well. I hope to get some wicked plants to choose from.
Real Purple, Real Dank, good luck on your hunt

lollipopman

lollipopman

good luck donk, my goal is to get one that has great flavor and above average yield..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I am hoping to get that with outlaws gear.. I have some gorilla grape, dojaberry and purple diesel..

lollipopman

lollipopman

where did you get those d420? i know at *****bay he has magic merlin and some times purple diesel.... i want that gorilla grape and dojaberry..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I got them from there, but the gorilla I got from here..

lollipopman

lollipopman

d420 take your gorilla breed it with the dojaberry send the seeds to logic for i can buy them...lol...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Good idea bro..lol.. I wanted to take the gorilla and breed it with everything, especially the raskal og, cvk and dojaberry and purple diesel.. but i know outlaw would'nt like me selling them..

lollipopman

lollipopman

yeah your right it wouldn't be ethical, but that gorilla and og would be pimp...

E

easypleasie

Yo lolli, I got a pack of the jackberry that i'm wanting to pop at some point. Also on the same hunt :) Pictures of it look awesome! I'm hoping to get some good color from ojd's purple haze that i'm running. I know color isn't an indicator of quality, but it sure is nice to look at :)

lollipopman

lollipopman

this would be my 2 pack of jackberrys, had troubles with the last one.. I'm wanting the purple strain that melts in your mouth, it taste so good you wanna smack your momma...

K

Kalcu

Ya, I have some purple wreck.....wasn't to happy with the sativa traits of the Querkle but mostly the soil mix....it looks like a good strain....lot's of genotypes.

lollipopman

lollipopman

kalcu- always wanted the purple wreck, but i will only order from the farm dont trust any other seed banks...

d420- i think a good bbi from sannie crossed with one of outlaws purple beauty's would come out very nice...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
ohh yeah.. I saw some pics of that bbi, amazing.... Whos offering was that?? looked pretty sweet.. I got the mendo express to, I will make sure to save some pollen for that, g13bx1, emperor kush, and trainwreckbx1... holla lollipop..

Top Bottom