Purple Rhino x Bluemoon Rocks & some Kush.

• Thread starter maturesmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic herbalist

those are chunking up nice now.
the CM look very chunky.
did you take CM cuttings?

M

maturesmoker

Hi OH, I'm well impressed with the CM so far, like you say dense buds and really oozing crystals. Having a hard time germinating the seeds though, 1/2 first time & 1/4 second time, I've read this on HG420. Didnt take cuts BUT I'm going to reveg her just as a mother because I'd like to do more of this one. Wont bother now with the rest of the seeds though.

Cheesehead, I'm going to use Ripen on the Purple to finish her in around 9 weeks. Not used it before. Thats not a brilliant pic of her, I'll get a better one away from the HPS glow.

O

organic herbalist

next time if the CM revegs ok grow here sog style as i think they will have fat dense colas.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Purple Rhino x Bluemoon Rocks
sounds like a great cross

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very nice. Think Ill get them pips in the ground very soon OH.

That c-mashed is looking really really chunky. What are the smells like?

M

maturesmoker

That c-mashed is looking really really chunky. What are the smells like?

VERY strong smell to it! Shes a lovely little plant but those germination rates are poor, I usually get close to 100% but of these I got 2 from 6, 4 failed to crack despite soaking for more than 48 hrs, (I left them for 4 days just in case!). From cuttings this could be a good cropper I'd say.

BITY: these were free test seeds, no breeder details, I just thought I'd give a few a try. I wont bother with seeds now I have my female, I think shes a pretty good plant with POTential as a mum :-) I'll cut her a bit early so she revegges easily.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

VERY strong smell to it! Shes a lovely little plant but those germination rates are poor, I usually get close to 100% but of these I got 2 from 6, 4 failed to crack despite soaking for more than 48 hrs, (I left them for 4 days just in case!). From cuttings this could be a good cropper I'd say.

BITY: these were free test seeds, no breeder details, I just thought I'd give a few a try. I wont bother with seeds now I have my female, I think shes a pretty good plant with POTential as a mum :-) I'll cut her a bit early so she revegges easily.

cool. the purple rhino looks nice quality bud.

i also got a packet of them test seeds. criticaly mashed. have some budding up now. and have a beautiful male of it

M

maturesmoker

cool. the purple rhino looks nice quality bud.

i also got a packet of them test seeds. criticaly mashed. have some budding up now. and have a beautiful male of it

How did you find germination rates on the CM?

M

maturesmoker

Heres a better shot of the Purple Rhino x Bluemoon Rocks. Think this shows her colour :) I now have 3 clones of this just in flower and all 3 are vigorous growers with strong stems.

Also a shot of a Bubba O Kush Cutting at day 10 flowering. Again strong vigorous growth and very fast into flowering. Shes in a 6.5 litre pot and roots are hanging out all round the bottom so shes going to be repotted carefully today into 10litr bucket.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

How did you find germination rates on the CM?

the cm, i only sprouted 4 seeds. and everyone came up clean and nice. had 1 male. out 4 seeds so far.
and one of the seeds mutated and the leaves grew very odd. wish i took a picture.

do you have any of these purple rhinos left?

M

maturesmoker

Critically Mashed today :blink: This ones well worth keeping, intense crystal coverage and tight buds, shes a real surprise find, for a small plant vegged for just a couple of weeks only shes got a good OZ + dry on her already. I'm confident I can reveg her after harvest for cuttings.

O

organic herbalist

shes looking very chunky.
if she revegs ok then next time dont top them and im sure they will have massive fat colas.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

yep looking nice i have a few of these in flowering now. but have crossed them! didnt keep a mother. still have seeds. theres alota skunks out there i would like to keep.but i jus keep the top top ones. this smells n looks nice.but its not the one

M

maturesmoker

The Purple Rhino x BR today at 8 weeks exactly, I've given her one shot of Ripen as I want to chop around 9 weeks. Shes foxtailing all over now, I love seeing those foxtails :-)

Also a Bubba O Kush at day 17 12/12. Had her first feed of bio bloom.

H

Hazeseeker

Your plants are rocking man, looks very nice indeed, can't wait to see how the Bubba O Kush turns out as well

Peace
Hazeseeker

M

maturesmoker

Thank you hazeseeker :-)

Well, shes finishing nicely now, today at 8.5 weeks. She got her second dose of 'Ripen' today, 5ml/2litres, got healthy run off, she should taste pretty clean when shes done. I've trimmed a few fans to allow better light penetration as she finishes (wont do any harm at this stage!), one more week and I need to chop but the Ripen should finish her. Feels nicely weighted, first Q off is for the guy who gifted me these wonderful seeds as a thank you.

Foxtailing heavily now.

Top Bottom