Purple Rhino

• Thread starter Indica~tor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indica~tor

Cracked a few of these beans coupla months ago, this is the lady I was left with. Was wonderin if anyone who has experience runnin her can tell me whether or not she looks like the real deal or a cross to something else? She's two weeks into flower in these photos. Oh, and the white spots on the leaves is perlite dust. lol
Peace, Indi

Purple rhino
Purple rhino 2
Purple rhino 3
Purple rhino 4
Purple rhino 5
Purple rhino 6
Purple rhino 7
Purple rhino 8
F

fuzzy

Havent had the experience to grow her yet, but ive seen pics of Dr.Loads, and they looked Awesome.Good luck and keep us updated. peace,fuzzy:damnhippie:

P

Pistil Pete

BombBP has some goin on, he may be able to answer your questions. Yours looks like she's off to a great start, bro. She looks nice and healthy. Stay safe.

I

Indica~tor

Thanks for the link Pete. After seeing the early flower pics of the girl in that thread, it's really hard to determine if mine is actually a cross or not as they look very similar in all aspects. Now I just hope mine turns out lookin anything like BBP's cuz dayum she looks super daaaank.

I

Indica~tor

Day 17

She's really startin to sparkle isn't she? cant wait to see what she'll look like here in a few weeks.
Y'all take care, Indi

DSCF6710
DSCF6713
DSCF6719
DSCF6712
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
That sure is a nice lookin lady you got there Indica.

I

Indica~tor

thanks w00dy. yea im really stoked about this one. This is the first plant that has hit my garden that actually purples up without havin to lower the temps LOL. It's been a solid 80* in there since spring hit. Thanks for stoppin in bro.
Peace, Indi

P

Papa_kush

lookin good indica! Shes startin to darken up. beaufitul ill be posted right hurrr

I

Indica~tor

Thanks PK. yea I noticed the darker colors too which is why I decided to get in there and take the shots. really exciting to have somethin so pretty in the stable. but like I said. if the bitch dont put out, I dont care how dolled up she is, she'll be kicked to the curb with the rest of em LOL. Im all about the high and flavor. fuck bag appeal imvho! :)

K

kansasgrown

It looks like the real deal to me...enjoy! There are 2 pheneos that I run into, the one you have which has fatter leaves and the other pheno which has mutant like leaf structure, both are good producers. I have both phenos right now (F-7) in a seed run as nobody seems to carry these, should be ready in a few weeks.

I

Indica~tor

What's the difference in the finishing times between the 2 phenos? Does one finish earlier than the other?

D

D9420

looks good i hope you kept some clones!! looks like all the calyxs are gonna turn a sweet purp. after seeing the purp i would say its the real deal. nice work :smiley_joint:

I

Indica~tor

Thanks D9. yeah bro, I save clones from all the plants that I grow from bean. If the mom turns out to be no good then I throw out the cuts. simple as that!

D

D9420

It looks like the real deal to me...enjoy! There are 2 pheneos that I run into, the one you have which has fatter leaves and the other pheno which has mutant like leaf structure, both are good producers. I have both phenos right now (F-7) in a seed run as nobody seems to carry these, should be ready in a few weeks.
F-7s WOW it must be really stable. as close to clones as you can get from seeds. must be a sweet strain to do that many backcrosses :smiley_joint::icon_dizzy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom