Purple stalks 5 1/2 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Dosifry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dosifry

Dosifry

Hi all, I posted this on my intro page then realized I should b posting here.
ive got a half doz plants of the runtz strain. I took cuttings from a friend w out realizing they were diff phenos. All are kind of slow to bulk up so I won’t be running them again. 2 of the cuttings from the same mother are developing purple stalks most noticeable at the top right up to the tip. More than just some stripes. I noticed some purple petioles on some of the other strains in the room but nothing I’m worried about yet. I’m wondering what can cause a lack in P uptake ( if P is element in question)? Feeding steady at 800 ppm. Discontinued cal mag a week and a half ago. Have done two PK boost. Ph coming back 5.5-5.6 , ppm of runoff 860. I’m running co2 gen only 400-800 ppm. Been keeping rh 60%-63%. The room has been running hot. The wheel in my mini split is all gummed up w crap weighing it down so it’s not doing it’s job. Temps over last week 82f - 88f. I’ve since killed the co2 gen and flipped to the air intake fan which is tied to a temp thermostat. Going to clean out mini split today. Oh yeah, nutes currently running, Flora duo part A @ 5 ml/ g and Flora duo part B @ 10 ml/ gal.
I’m switching back to jacks 3-2-1 after this set since I found out jacks 3-2-1 is coco friendly. The pics suck but I think you will get the idea. Ty!!
Oh yeah some light stress w plants right up against the reflective wall in areas gotta b some hot spots is causing some yellow leaves at the tops (is what I’m assuming). Up against the wall is where all the very biggest buds are growing lol!
Purple stalks 5 12 weeks into flower
Purple stalks 5 12 weeks into flower 2

Dosifry

Dosifry

Btw, The other runtz plants have zero symptoms in common w these two.

Top Bottom