Purple star dawg first time grower

• Thread starter Mall92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mall92

Mall92

Ahhh ok i can see the white now 😁👌🏽.. make sure you always check and write down the runoff water as u go along.. what ph are going in with?
I will be keeping a close eye on runoff now they are in flower and pH of 5.8 I'm using advanced nutrients it's supposedly pH perfect but I still check at every feed

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've been running 2 450w Viparspectra reflector cobb style for 3 runs & switched my 4x4 tent lights to 1 Philzon FD 4500 450w bar style led. How big is your tent, looks big. SS

Mall92

Mall92

Day 60 and week 3 of flower
Temp 80 RH 52
Tents gone crazy I need to do a massive trim and lollipop

Received 544042286727946
Received 474536027696375
Received 440588361181714
Received 469961401537210
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hell yeah bud great work. Just caught your thread now and you have come a long way. Just keep doin what you are doing cause you don't get to here by chance. Colas formin nicely and hard work is payin off 💪

Mall92

Mall92

Hell yeah bud great work. Just caught your thread now and you have come a long way. Just keep doin what you are doing cause you don't get to here by chance. Colas formin nicely and hard work is payin off 💪
Thankyou I'm really enjoying it and it means a lot to see the experienced growers complimenting my grow I'll be sure to keep updating 🤟

SSgrower

SSgrower

Do you know the crosses in the Purple Star Dog bro? You have a great 1st. grow almost under your belt, I like the idea of yo-yo's, my 2nd run in coco/perlite was leaning on my tent and I almost bought some yo-yo's. If you know what's crossed to what I'd be interested to know as those are nice plants you have going there. Cheers! SS

Mall92

Mall92

Do you know the crosses in the Purple Star Dog bro? You have a great 1st. grow almost under your belt, I like the idea of yo-yo's, my 2nd run in coco/perlite was leaning on my tent and I almost bought some yo-yo's. If you know what's crossed to what I'd be interested to know as those are nice plants you have going there. Cheers! SS
I don't know to be honest I only have them because I was offered cuttings from a reputable source otherwise I would have been cracking seeds. I have another 14 cuttings rooting ready for when these come down in around 4 weeks. The yoyos are brilliant especially now the colas are packing weight I would highly recommend them. That said the only snag I'm finding is that it's more like a spiders web because of how many I need

SSgrower

SSgrower

I enjoy the last 4 weeks of flower watching the buds & cola's fatten up. Nutrition is key as to these later weeks before harvest & hang. Nice colors & lots of yo-yo's means yield! Cheers SS

Mall92

Mall92

I enjoy the last 4 weeks of flower watching the buds & cola's fatten up. Nutrition is key as to these later weeks before harvest & hang. Nice colors & lots of yo-yo's means yield! Cheers SS
I'll be honest I'm enjoying the full experience. I hope it's a good yeild of quality each plant has plenty of big colas because of the lst in veg

Latest posts

Top Bottom