Purple Stardawg and relatives

• Thread starter mittenmedgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

First of all this thread is gonna have a lot of pics. Also I want to thank TopDawg and Logic for bringing these genetics to farmers.At the moment I have a beautiful purplestardawg cut I was gifted from my man S.S.P. also I was given some beans that were made by an outdoor pollination between a white kush female and an underdawg male. I ended up with 4 males and 4 females out of the females I have 2 incredibly greasy, stretchy girls 1 in the middle and one short stout little girl. I just orderd 5 packs off the recent drop and as soon as they get here those 4 strains will also be added to this thread.here's some pics of the purplestardawg in veg. This plant looks crazy in veg.
IMAG0670.jpg
IMAG0669.jpg
IMAG0666.jpg

purplestardawg in early flower.
IMAG06941.jpg
IMAG06921.jpg
IMAG06981.jpg

Purplestardawg at about 55 days
IMAG0702.jpg
IMAG0711.jpg
IMAG0706.jpg
IMAG0705.jpg
IMAG05921.jpg

G

gooey

Thats a nice looking plant amigo, nice an chunky, crazyy fan leaf...peace

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks for checkin it out gooey. This is my first run with these and I let them grow naturally with little training. I am really impressed with this plant so far. I can't wait till I get a couple runs with her and give her the love she deserves.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn for how strechy and leggy the Pstardog looked in vegg she really packed on some fat ass buds that's crazy does she always throw those 2 and 3 bladed leaves is that common for chem crosses to do that? I thought that's was a traits of Og's any way she looks kill they both do I can't Waite for my top dawg order to get here either what did you get??? I grabbed 2 packs of white dog And a pack of white guava . I know there gonna be so fire JJ is the man!!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hi there P.G. this plant throws singles and threes whenever I cut clones. It will throw fives and go back to threes.The stems grow solid purple then turn green in flower. They are thin and viney but harden up and ate strong enough to support the super heavy ,dense knots all over it. I've only had her for about 3 months so I'm not sure what she can really do but so far I'm impressed.
IMAG0587.jpg
I have tre stardog guava13,ehitedawg,and 2 packs Tres sister on the way,I might have to see if my boy can hook me up with his guava13 cut to run one for now.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

A couple more pics of purplestardawg at about 48 days.
IMAG0602.jpg
IMAG05881.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin' plants those r some very hefty big buds there.. The purple Star Dog is a big bomb lookin girl.. Great work

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing those Purple Stardawg pics! I have ran 2 different phenos, both a little different than yours.

I really enjoy these buds, the pheno I kept smells and tastes of berry jam or something like that. It has quickly become a favorite of many frieds. I've tried a few phenos os Stardawg and crosses but both phenos of Purple Stardawg I grew didn't have any chem taste to them.

What kind of taste did you get out of yours?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks M.G. these buds aren't very large but incredibly dense and they will hold there size and weight well. B.C. this is my first run with her so I can't comment on taste yet. Honestly I wasn't impressed with this plant until she hit about week 4 then the smell started getting stronger and I realized how fast she was rocking up. I'm about to flush these girls so I'll post a smoke report when ready. I'm not good with smells but others have described it as foul,stinky almost like dead fish . I can say theres no fruit or sweet smell. It smells a lot different than the other strains I'm running. She's sharing a tray with the Socal master kush , a sick alienbubba pheno and the Chemdog D. She's holding her own and shining just as bright as the competition. I would love to see your phenos if u have any pics. There seems to be a lack of purplestardawg pics on the net. that's one of my main reasons for showcasing this beauty.

2DogWalker

Mitten,

Brother bring genetics to the hand state damn!!!!! 4 packs (I wondered who got em all) what a score bro, I couldn't believe I missed the drop...so is life...Things are looking grizzly great my man, hope the fisihin trips been goin good for ya, can't wait to get out on the big lake this summer....

Hope all is well mang! Keep on keepin it on the CHEMs are here :).....That Purple stardawg from SSP is the real deal, wish i could smell her!

Be well
2Dog

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

J.J. thank you for bringing these quality genetics to the people. Two dog I was so impressed with this purplestardawg I had to get my hands on his other gear.
another thing I really like is that this thing doesn't make fluff. all of the little tiny stuff I would normally trim off are gonna be like marbles.Here's a pic of a tiny nug cut 2 weeks early from the bottom inside of the plant.
IMAG0760.jpg
IMAG0747.jpg

S

snkrhd23

purple stardawg is lookin amazing.....:confused0054:

props on catchin that drop man i wanted to get some but there was only an hour notice and i missed :envy:envy:envy

G

grenbone

Wow, mitten. Your purplestardawgs look so dank and chunky. I really hope JJ does another release of this. I wouldn't mind seeing a Super Stardawg or a Sour Stardawg from JJ as well!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thanks guys. From what ive seen and heard all of J.J.s gear is fire. Id give anything J.J.s made a run. I havnt heard any b.s. about his strains all good reviews. I cut a little branch for early testing and its lookin nice. I can't wait to smoke this. I'll be harvesting the hand grenade tops in bout a week.
IMAG0863.jpg
IMAG0875.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

So I couldn't wait any longer and cut the smallest of the three purplestardawgs.
IMAG0880.jpg
IMAG0888.jpg
IMAG0900.jpg

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Nice job Mitten. I just showed my seedlings your pics and let them know they have some growing to do. Hopefully this will encourage them and not intimidate them. :sign0005:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Everything looks beautiful! Your a lucky man

++K:confused0054:

Top Bottom