Purple Stems, Good Or Bad!!

• Thread starter socoro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socoro

socoro

Hello, all, just wandering if anyone got any advice on purple stems, i' m growing chem#4x gsc. This is my third grow, and these girls have been my best so far. Haven't had any other issues, but I was just curious if this is something I should be worried about.I would appreciate any knowledge to share. Thanks, and happy growing!

Purple stems good or bad
Purple stems good or bad 2
T

TripC

If no other issues, could just be genetics. Wouldn't worry about it too much

P

PharmHand

Red petioles( leaf stems) completely normal never seen an indoor plant without them on the mature fan leaves.... Maybe some sativas don't have them but most strains do. Red stalks/stems can be a deficiency unless its just striping ,also normal. Your plants look very healthy don't sweat it

socoro

socoro

Thank you all for the advice and response. Still learning. During the time I've been growing. I ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT PURPLE stems. , and most of my plants elicit red or purple stems even at the very beginning at the seedling stage through veg.. I know that thx farmer puts it down!, excellent seeds and it's well worth it. Thanks!

socoro

socoro

I can't get over this photo of the month! Omg, looking good mama, hey o,g can you enlighten me on what type of strain this is, I would like to grow this strain for the looks,and I know it's supreme smoke.

Top Bottom