Purple stems

• Thread starter VAPOUR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

yellowing on lower leaves is most likely a nitrogen deficiency or just from lack of light

Pauly hows that Blue Dream coming along? she was a finicky plant for me to grow, never was a hearty happy plant but she yielded well, I have some Larry OG going now and that is a HEARTY plant

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
One more thing. Bio-grow is so thick you must shake the shit out of it. If you don't have a tds meter to test it then shake shake shake and shake some more.

Maybe hold the bottle and do this for this 20minutes. :character0029:....have fun

S

Swagnum grow-op

im just an ameture but from my experience yellowing of lower leaves arent always N Def i see it all the time when i change feeding regiments from veg state to flower stage because i always do a heavy flush before i change nutes

V

VAPOUR

Thankz Fred for that schedule i'll stick to that see how it goes:smirk

J

John Smith Esq.

Hey Guys, sorry to come back and go off on a tangent but my mate just ordered some purple haze from senis seeds, an according to them if you want to bring out pruple colours on any cannabid plant how you do it is to drop the temp in the last week of budding to like 5c or somthing really low and this causes the plant to react and develop purple stems and petiols and if left long enough turns the leaves and bud pruple too, its a little like how our bodies protect ourselves when too cold but not as severe and things dont start falling off!!

Obviously some strains respopnd better to this and i dont know if there is any value to doing it other than an astheticle one but anyone wondering there you have it.

Peace

Top Bottom