Purple Tahoe Alien.....He Does It Again!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey folks,

Just what the title says.....

Purple Tahoe Alien.....56 Days Flower!!!

Keeper 1

Keeper 2

Keeper 6

Keeper 6

Big ups to Alien for throwing down another Gem as usual ;)

Glad i was able to get a piece!

Keep it tight!

~Ex

Purple tahoe alienhe does it again
Keeper 3
Keeper 5
Keeper4
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Wow! Quality looking genitics and VERY well grown, every leaf looks perfect. Nice work Exotic!

N

naturalmedicine

That just might be one of the nicest looking plants that I've ever seen. Very well grown and extremely well bred. How many beans did you pop to find this prize winner?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

You done a wonderful job on her man. She looks absolutely delicious!! Alien has really set himself apart from the other breeders. Every one one his strains are super dank! But there's notta bad pheno Ive seen as of yet! Lol. Tahoe Alien was a very monumental breeding. Definitely raised the bar and set a new standard in quality. Very easy to see why he used this as his foundation for the breeding program. Congratulations on the wonderful grow and thankyou for sharing the pics!!
Quest

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
That just might be one of the nicest looking plants that I've ever seen. Very well grown and extremely well bred. How many beans did you pop to find this prize winner?

Thank you broskie :) Not very hard to grow when you have solid genetix to start with :)

Thats a pretty plant. Are you growing it in dirt?

Mos def in dirt my friend. Only way in my situation, lol.

Thank you to everyone else who popped in with the good vibes~~~~

Keep it tight guys,

~Ex

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Perfection!!! Been hearing good things about exotic genetics! Send me a pm if ya ever make it south to pdx, we should have a sesh. Think we run some of the same strains

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

now we got some nice looking shit right therrrrrrr.... tight bro thats the kinda pics I enjoy seeing you got the best FARMER shot of AG in my opinion. goood deall keep em coming

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Is this a pheno from the tahoe alien f2's or is it the purple urkle x alien kush x tahoe alien? Looks amazing though great job.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Is this a pheno from the tahoe alien f2's or is it the purple urkle x alien kush x tahoe alien? Looks amazing though great job.

pretty sure its purple urkle x alien kush x tahoe alien. I've been dreaming of my purple urkle x alien kush male hit to the tahoe cut. I'm thinkin 2013 is the year!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
DAMM EG, my junk moved when I saw these pics. They look great! How cold is it in your room?

Lol about your junk, me too when i saw it develop lol :) Room temps were normal bro, High of 80, low of 65. Textbook IMO and colors came regardless!

Looking kill bro! GREAT job on those sexy ladies!

Thanks for the kind words broskie, hit me up, we still gotta work something out :)

pretty sure its purple urkle x alien kush x tahoe alien. I've been dreaming of my purple urkle x alien kush male hit to the tahoe cut. I'm thinkin 2013 is the year!

As far as the lineage goes, the pack i popped these from was labelled Purple Tahoe Alien. Purple Urkel x Tahoe Alien. However, the purple urkel was a typo on the packs according to Alien, and it is really HIS version of Purple Alien Kush x Tahoe Alien :)

~Ex

Top Bottom