• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@Og Gong
Damn Man!! Beautiful work on that
looks like purple rock candy, hard, sweet and sticky!!
wow one day i will have something like this,,very nice. I can't wait until the Purple Drink flower I am testing for Golden Lion Genetics,,they will be going to flower in next 2 weeks. Maybe one of them will look similar, anxious for a purple. Taking clones this week. Link to grow below
Thanks, In Hawaii it is referred to as The Medicine. Bred on the island of Kauai.

M

MamaBear

Cherry Alien x Original Og KushView attachment 623689
Holy crap! That's too pretty to smoke!
I know people who actually think purple-lovers are whacked. They say it's not that good and we must all be imagining it.
Maybe if they tried some beauties like you all have here, they'd change their mind!
Sorry, I'm drooling on myself . . . .

M

MamaBear

Yep, still too pretty to smoke! Can I blow that up to poster-size and hang it on my wall?
How do I get The Medicine in Colorado? Is it available in seed or is that a special clone-only cut?

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

looks like purple rock candy, hard, sweet and sticky!!
some purple candy :) the other one is not mine but purple kush which i grew like 8 years ago same purples like that one
Gallery 11738 4815 172523
D48226389a131ba5e334a26c0864662c

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

I am hoping my mendo purps x Trainwreck has some unique colors she should be starting to flip naturally by sept 5 th i will chop when there is a close to a foot of snow mid NOV
thinking of crossing it with Blue dream taking bunch of cuts this week

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Big stretch here on the outside
Got amnesia haze gh
The house og haze pushing six foot
House of haze

Latest posts

Top Bottom