Purple Talk And Photo's

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Okay , so many like the purple strains, lets see what's out there. What do you have and what do you like about it. Is it what you hoped for? Or are you still looking? If so what are you looking for in a Purple.
@X.rm @Stumpy420
Let have some pictures and open discussion. And have fun with this.

Here is the closest I have grown a Purple. It was Purple Kush, I had this one for over 2 yrs, but lost the mom and haven't found a suitable replacement yet. lol

Purple talk and photos 2
Purple talk and photos 3

Purple talk and photos
X.rm

X.rm

Great thread idea cristal, especially for those on the purple quest. Much respect to the chickenman I've seen his work in the past when i went by Mr.X But we're going for purple budz. Leaves can get the hue from lower temps even nute deficiency. I VOW TO NOT STOP ON THE QUEST UNTIL I FIND THE DANKEST PURPLEST BUD OUT THERE. Lmfao. ... no but seriously im gonna get it.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Growing some purple train wreck right now from seed germinated may 1 st
69 days old as of today ,,She is going going to be a beast in another 3 months when it starts to bloom to give you a idea the can beside it is 4 feet tall .. she is almost 6 feet tall with great bushy lateral branching ,, untouched plant ..
So far impressed with growth ,, as for strain being insect repellent it appears insects love it haha compared to other strains i grown in the same spot , and i am letting mother nature do its thing
How much natural can you go by not touching plant with pesticides etc
IMG4037

660 De
X.rm

X.rm

I didnt get to pull the trigger when nspecta was still offering the urkle S1 and i haven't forgiven myself. That was 2 months ago, I've seen loompas purple dogwood and that looks very promising and GOLDEN LION has some great genes too. Brethren believe i and i when i say .... i am going to get at each and every single one. Fuck that !!!! As a matter of fact, yo chickenman, whered you get them purple asparagus man ????

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

This is my Purple Wildfire X Blackberrykush, or "fire-berry kush."
this was the most purple bud the I'VE smoked, as well as the best bud I've smoked with purple in it. I'm gonna grow her to 4 colas and throw her into flower.

I'm actually cloning what I topped off, and intend to keep the original meristem of her forever. Grow her up, top, and re clone.

Definitely will keep posted in here to let you all know how she turns out. This is my second "holy-grail" of seeds I have found (in my books), so I'm hoping she turns out a heavy yielder, unlock my big chipper I have.

X.rm

X.rm

@Purpletrain looks awesome bro, especially the harvested. I would try caging that beauty though man. The branches might get so heavy that they break off. I've seen guys use the wire mesh used for construction. Like a metal trellis, you could train her n open her up let the air circulate. She looks great, best of luck to you. PEACE!

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

all good only thing i do is tie plant to the monster crab apple tree ..
Last year i ran 2 cages one small and one large on plant plant still out grew it all cannot even see them in pics anyways .
Not this year i tie it all back to apple tree the tree acts as a support on its own that apple tree is easy 40 - 50 feet tall lol
I never feed nor water plants its all on mother nature she is in 300 gallon true humus living organic soil it takes me 1 year of composting . only thing i do is top dress grass , potato peels etc
In fall crab apples start droppng , they de compose in that soil as well so a boost either way
Which i will add 50 / 50 compost to sterilized top soil
Last year i harvested second frost Nov 13th the plant saw Snow frost lol and lived threw it
Autum colors
Gallery 11738 4908 658823

X.rm

X.rm

all good only thing i do is tie plant to the monster crab apple tree ..
Last year i ran 2 cages one small and one large on plant plant still out grew it all cannot even see them in pics anyways .
Not this year i tie it all back to apple tree the tree acts as a support on its own that apple tree is easy 40 - 50 feet tall lol
I never feed nor water plants its all on mother nature she is in 300 gallon true humus living organic soil it takes me 1 year of composting . only thing i do is top dress grass , potato peels etc
In fall crab apples start droppng , they de compose in that soil as well so a boost either way
Which i will add 50 / 50 compost to sterilized top soil
Last year i harvested second frost Nov 13th the plant saw Snow frost lol and lived threw it View attachment 614732 View attachment 614733
Awesome, really awesome bro, right on. Dare i ask what the yield was ? 6-8..

X.rm

X.rm

You never even amended the compost ? I mean.... you could go organic. Like seabird and bat guanos. Kelp meal... i mean obviously you know what your doing i just like thrwing shit out there. L M A O ...

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Learnt long ago no need for all that hyped up shit ,,
Use whats native in your area and in your kitchen waste and that is all you will ever need i let mother nature water her only way it should be and as you can tell by apple tree all yellowed off she is still healthy in late fall :)
Gallery 11738 4815 172523
IMG4029

Top Bottom