Purple tips?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I think this is a ph problem i water from 6.3 to 6.5 but i just don’t know to go up or down and the plant is doing so well run off usually comes out 6.3-6.5 to.. I’m using bio bizz grow half tsp/ bio bizz heaven 1/4 tsp / 1.5 tsp bio bizz bloom

Purple tips
Purple tips 2
Miked1988

Miked1988

It could be the strain.. I’ve ran the same strains next to each other (purplish colored strains) some came out all green some half and half and some all purple.. when ever they started to turn purple it would most of the time start at the tips and makes its way up the leaves.. could be cold temperatures too? Other than that they look healthy to me

Miked1988

Miked1988

Oh and I’ve also had the same strains leaves turn all yellow during late flower and purple start forming on the yellow leave ? Now if that happens it could be the strain or a couple variety of things

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I think this is a ph problem i water from 6.3 to 6.5 but i just don’t know to go up or down and the plant is doing so well run off usually comes out 6.3-6.5 to.. I’m using bio bizz grow half tsp/ bio bizz heaven 1/4 tsp / 1.5 tsp bio bizz bloom
Prolly the strain. Here’s my outdoor platinum widow. No nutes, all sun.

3EBC971E FEC0 41EF BAED EAEA81EE0837
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
How are your night time temps? If they get cool, that can help to trigger the purple coloring. It is not uncommon and is just the colors showing thru the green chlorophyll, like tree's leaves in fall.

Top Bottom