Purple Up The Branch. ?

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Have a female unknown strain grown from seed. Was told by an ol'timer that purple tone goin up the stems or branch. Which my lil beauty is now showing . I've used dutch pro . Explode. Water intake has slowed. All the fan leaves have died off and .... nute lock? My pH was a little high round 8ish. Buds are compact and denser than dense☺ oh ya it smells like chocolate coffee.!☺ seeded this one will that effect?
Purple up the branch
Purple up the branch 2
I've tried to cut bad spots like some say to do . Week 7
Purple up the branch 3
Purple up the branch
Purple up the branch 2

soserthc1

soserthc1

It's common in a garden some are strain dependent and some are lack of p or k or both ........

No worries bump up the enhancer

N/P/K P is the middle on the npk listing

Nitro - potassium - potash

soserthc1

soserthc1

Edit , the plant looks fine and by week 7 you should be loosing yellow leaves as your plant is using up all its nitro at the end of its life . Tight buds are good

Plant kinda looks like bannana og to me on first glance

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

It's common in a garden some are strain dependent and some are lack of p or k or both ........

I understand now ☺ ty

T

ThaLoudHouse

It looks like stress from the flowers gaining weight. Its not something to really worry about that late in flower.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks for the info . Not to worried about low yield got bout same last time . I have some seeds now so I'll be able to play with the different ways to get the most

420circuit

420circuit

Do you know how it is that there are seeds? If the plant seeded itself you may want to get different seeds to enjoy a larger yield and improved quality. Congratulations on successful grow.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Do you know how it is that there are seeds? If the plant seeded itself you may want to get different seeds to enjoy a larger yield and improved quality. Congratulations on successful grow.
I grew it for some seeds of that strain. Got bout 40 Gs last one . Low weight but the quality was top shelf! . Personal med supply and I haven't learned to clone yet , just seeds

420circuit

420circuit

Asking about how it got pollinated, recently learned a few things about how to make good seed stock and am curious how other people are making seeds. There are a lot of problems with hermaphrodite plants resulting from some genetic mismatch, crosses that just don't seem to work. Wish I understood more about how this stuff works, but don't have the patience to do the homework. Always looking for a trend, like certain strains not working at all when crossed, and others, like blueberry, that seem to work with everything.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I exposed to light and the ons I did grew seeds . Have not tried to cross yet but got nothing but time and love for the plant. Personal med grow . Will post my progress. Good luck and happy growing .PpP

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what's a P-. ???? Lol
Sorry about that abbreviation. Phosphorous (elemental chart expression for phosphorous is P), and the - sign = minus, so P- = phosphorous deficiency.

What you're observing, the lime green leaves with the reddened petioles, is a sign that there is insufficient P utilization for the plant to make sugars.

Sorry brother, but you got that kinda switched around. Potassium is K. So, N-P-K means (N) nitrogen - (P) phosphorous - (K) potassium.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Seamaiden no worries sister please correct me if I'm wrong. I hate giving misinfo and actually switched it back and forth a few times. I went to google but my computer froze. as you can tell I get confused , suppose it's the double p they don't use or my stoner aged mind .

Have a great Saturday

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks for the info. I do understand and will be doing the pH testing and stuff to keep the ladies as green as green can be! TY @Seamaiden. PpP peace and good vibes

Top Bottom