Urk2
Urk3
Urk4
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
How many days are you takin her?

I usually take her between 60-65 days. Thats when trichs are mostly cloudy and just starting to amber/purple up. Here are some close ups :tongueout

DSCN5011
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone else running Purple Urkel? Post some pics. I would love to see some other Urkel or Urkel crosses.

hotRod

hotRod

Higher Solutions
great job !! some wonderful colors you got popping

What part of Montana are from ????

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
this is a nice looking plant . photos look great

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Higher Solutions
great job !! some wonderful colors you got popping

What part of Montana are from ????

Thanks Bro, I'm from Bozeman. I'm a local medical provider servicing SW Montana. If anyone from the 406 needs quality meds hit me up at highersolutions406@gmail.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

that's one beautiful plant. I just got deep purple about a month ago, I'll be putting them into flower in the next couple weeks. Deep Purple is a descendant of Purple Urkle; so i'm excited to see how it turns out.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
that's one beautiful plant. I just got deep purple about a month ago, I'll be putting them into flower in the next couple weeks. Deep Purple is a descendant of Purple Urkle; so i'm excited to see how it turns out.

Nice. Yeah I think deep purple is subcools Querkle (urkleXspace queen) back crossed to the urkle. I have heard a few growers running this strain and most have found a Urkle dominant pheno. Good luck with her and post some pics when she is in flower.

R

robz

I'm 38 days into 12/12 on Querkle. I got a10 pack from attitude seeds & only got 2 females, one of which is in someone elses grow room. I'll post pics soon as I figure out how? I'm new on this forum so I am still figuring things out. But my girl is very similar looking to your Urkle fo sure. Hoping for good purp coloration to begin in a week or so. Beautiful plant bro.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
She sure is purdy. Great job! :banana1sv6:

powerplant

powerplant

Great Job with the Purp HS.
Robz that Querkle is looking good, she about to starting swelling on you any day now.
Got one at day 61 starting flush today!

Top Bottom