Purple Urkle Harvest pics

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

This was my bitch for 65 days! My pride, my joy! Now here she is chopped an drying so she can be smoked..Check out the ball of scisor hash I got. Shes so delicious smelling! Just wanted to share because I veged her long into one fine bush! Looks of it will be over 3 oz. for sure..:confused0054::character0029::character0029::rollj::harvest::harvest::harvest:

Scisor 005
Scisor 012
Scisor 018
Scisor 031
Scisor 033
Scisor 035
Scisor 041
Scisor 049
Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice well done bro. I had this cut and chucked the fuck out of it cuz I didn't this it would be that stoney then some dude that had gotten some clones off me showed me what he did with it and came out nice good taste and high wasn't bad at all to bad he didn't keep a mother.Anyways nice congrats on that shit

R

robz

Very nice well done bro. I had this cut and chucked the fuck out of it cuz I didn't this it would be that stoney then some dude that had gotten some clones off me showed me what he did with it and came out nice good taste and high wasn't bad at all to bad he didn't keep a mother.Anyways nice congrats on that shit

Hmmm? Maybe a diff cut? Mine is dank as fuck! I'd throw down for this shit.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Hmmm? Maybe a diff cut? Mine is dank as fuck! I'd throw down for this shit.

I think I had the same one ogr use's for his crosses...Should have kept it but I have lots of moms to work with so that was another reason I chunked it.

Venom818

Venom818

looks dank bro she veg's like a turtle i chucked her as well

winta

winta

she looks fire! ive never run her but i heard she was a slow poke but fire lol

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why is it all brown and funky looking on the bud? Although yours looks resined up super nice.

GDP needs a potency boost IMHO. That is why I crossed it to Beancounter's Bubba Chunk. Now it slows a fella down real good.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats robz! Looks fukn tasty. Nice urkle cut. I'm lookin for a good urkle myself. Where did u get this cut?

R

robz

Congrats robz! Looks fukn tasty. Nice urkle cut. I'm lookin for a good urkle myself. Where did u get this cut?

I'm just fucking with you all. It's not Urkle at all. It's Querkle from Subcool which I'm sure as you probably know is Urkle mom crossed Spacequeen male. Just wanted to see if someone would be able to tell the difference and call me out. I can tell you honestly this particular pheno I got of Querkle is Fire! This plant was 6th generation from seed I've been running since last summer. I love this plant! The buds taste so scrumptious. She purples up just as good as her mom. I also have Urkle which is a slow vegging bitch Fo sooo! But this plant is a weed! I've had a few including almost the Urkle fall by the wayside in the last 8 months. I keep coming back to this plant. 57 Day finisher, decent yeilder @ over 4 oz. Off this plant thanks to LST & Supercropping & 1000 watt HPS pretty much all to herself. And Advanced nutrients full line all through bloom. I'm not a huge fan of Subcools but this Querkle pheno is fuckink Urkle on steroids! Sorry I messed with all your heads. :character0029:

R

robz

Why is it all brown and funky looking on the bud? Although yours looks resined up super nice.

GDP needs a potency boost IMHO. That is why I crossed it to Beancounter's Bubba Chunk. Now it slows a fella down real good.

Who said GDP? Thats oooey gooey Querkle nugs bra. The brown is from the manicure. Resin just cakes these nuggets! I'll post dry shots in a few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom