Purple Urkle Re-Veg

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

Here is my Purple Urkle at 3 weeks of the re-veg process. Just after the flush and harvest I put her back in 24 hrs of light. I left enough buds and leaf as I could. Did not water at all for about 10 days. Then I pulled her out of the pot by the stalk. The entire root ball slid right out of the pot. I then trimmed the root ball mostly on the bottom. Put some fresh Hippy Frog in the bottom of the container. Here is how she's doing 3 weeks later. Probably be able to take clones in another 2-3 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails

Reveg 049
G

ganja_guy52

I didnt get a chance to clone so this wud be perfect (considering I get it to work for me).

R

robz

I didnt get a chance to clone so this wud be perfect (considering I get it to work for me).[/QUOTIt's my first time doing it so IDK what the result will be? Hopefully a genetic copy of the Urkle I grew to love.

R

Rasta Man

interesting hope it works out..

i have wondered why we cant take the buds from the plant and keep growing the plant until its harvest time again lets say like an apple tree..

J

jkjay

One of my favorite projects ever was a regen. I had to keep it after I saw how good it was gonna be. Leave plenty of small lower growth for this technique to work well.
Ratsa- Lots of people use the lower growth of flowering plants as clone material. Takes a little longer to root, use some cloning compound in your water at first.

Top Bottom