Purple Urkle, Romulan, Afgooey & La Pure Kush nearing harvest

• Thread starter Shimmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shimmy

Heres some day 54 shots on my Urkle, Romulan, Afgooey and La Pure Kush, less than 2 weeks to go on all. Peace-Shimmy:harvest:

Purple urkle romulan afgooey  la pure kush nearing harvest
Purple urkle romulan afgooey  la pure kush nearing harvest 2
Purple urkle romulan afgooey  la pure kush nearing harvest 3
Purple urkle romulan afgooey  la pure kush nearing harvest 4
A

AliasAO

Heres some day 54 shots on my Urkle, Romulan, Afgooey and La Pure Kush, less than 2 weeks to go on all. Peace-Shimmy:harvest:

Looking good Shimmy...

What did u feed the ladies during the grow out?

-_AO

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good looking plants bro

N

NorCalD9

Looking DANK Bro.... that Pure Kush is AWESOME!!!!

Peace
D9

soopy

soopy

Beautiful buds Shimmy! How long did you veg the LAPK for? How is her yield looking compared to the others? Awesome colors.

S

Shimmy

Thanks guys. Soopy the LAPK was vegged around 5 weeks. Its yield is directly proportional to the tops it makes, all the bud, or most of it is a huge ball right on top. The buds are very large but the yield will be mediocre, that's not really this plants strong suit at all, next round I'm going to train it until it has 28 tops or so, this time was around half of that, but with the density and the size of the buds it should yield 2 ounces at least, possibly a tad bit more. It needs a long veg and training to maximize it, grown without any training its a very small yielder, but this thing can make huge ball bud tops, but not really colas. I'll let you know on the yield after a full proper dry, It's 57 days now and I'm just seeing a few ambers so it shouldn't be long. Peace-Shimmy

S

Shimmy

Will do, I picture everything, have tons of shots, and will get some more no worries. Peace-Shimmy

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey those all look so familiar lol. Good job mang way to bring it home. I cant wait untill you give a smoke report. The Purple Urkle and the Goo are some pretty strong smoke:harvest:

phenophinder

phenophinder

Well done, perfect nutrient uptake for the timing on those bad gals....did you say you took the urkle 5 weeks veg as well?
I long for the day to get her pureness back in the garden, keep it green

:bong-hits:

S

Shimmy

I vegged the URkle 5 weeks, but will veg it much longer next round, first run with it here. Its a low yielder but like the LAPK it can get more if its trained longer. The buds are the smallest of any of my plants but they are nice and densely heavy, I imagine a 7-8 week veg will be more to my liking on it.
HS I will get a smoke report but it will be a while, really pushing them out to harvest, then a month before I smoke any of it or patients do. This plant will run well with LAPK and my Purps, got a room just for those 3, my other plants will outgrow them all too fast, gotta separate them girls! Peace-Shimmy
I forgot to add the Green Manalishi, now this is a plant! Huge buds and huge plant, the smell is amazing, one of my very best plants for sure.

425 2Meanie57days
425 3Meanie57days
427 4Meanie57days
soopy

soopy

Thank you for the reply Shimmy. I received the LA Pure Kush recently and that info helps a lot. Any background on the Romulan cut? Looks just as dank as the rest!

S

Shimmy

The romulan if Federation going back to 97'. This is probably the strongest of all my weed, or close. Patients tend to not want it at first, they don't recognize the name so much, or they have had the new versions that you can get in seed, this one you cannot. Once they try it though they really like it. Its one of my personal faves as well, which is why I'm breeding with it with the idea of trying to keep it around. Good to see ya there Bison as well. The Urkle is nice for sure. I still like the smell and yield of my Purps better though, but its very hard to argue one is better than the other, Urkle is a very pretty plant. Peace-Shimmy

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
The romulan if Federation going back to 97'. This is probably the strongest of all my weed, or close. Patients tend to not want it at first, they don't recognize the name so much, or they have had the new versions that you can get in seed, this one you cannot. Once they try it though they really like it. Its one of my personal faves as well, which is why I'm breeding with it with the idea of trying to keep it around. Good to see ya there Bison as well. The Urkle is nice for sure. I still like the smell and yield of my Purps better though, but its very hard to argue one is better than the other, Urkle is a very pretty plant. Peace-Shimmy

Just wait until you give the Urkle a toke. :bongsmi:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Great Strains!!!!

Purple Urkle, Romulan, Afgooey & La Pure Kush... Wow my friend you have some good taste in canna flavor. All of those are some of my all time favorites! Especially Romulan!!! I love the rommie, I get this wicked cut grown out that when finished comes through with this amazing over ripe peach and stinky feet smell/taste. I think it's great! :) gets a little purple spotted here and there too.

Afgooey is dynamite too! Can't wait to see the finished nuggers!

S

Shimmy

Urkle shot

Here's some Urkle I trimmed today, fully ripe and purple. I have 2 more plants of this to go, but they are a few days behind and just not quite right to pick yet. Special thanks to HS in MT, obviously we are both med growers and have a lot of the same stuff on our lists, works out well. Appreciated for sure. Peace-Shimmy, oh this was cut day 63 with 35% or more amber.

51 1Urkleday63chop

Latest posts

Top Bottom