Purple Urkle, Romulan, Afgooey & La Pure Kush nearing harvest

• Thread starter Shimmy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's some Urkle I trimmed today, fully ripe and purple. I have 2 more plants of this to go, but they are a few days behind and just not quite right to pick yet. Special thanks to HS in MT, obviously we are both med growers and have a lot of the same stuff on our lists, works out well. Appreciated for sure. Peace-Shimmy, oh this was cut day 63 with 35% or more amber.

Yup thats her alright. You did her justice bro.

Mud Man

Mud Man

Arrrr yeah! Killer bro
shimmy shimmy yor shimmy Yar Shimmy Yay ... pass me the joint and let it take me away!!..

Urkle nugs, black as you like and dunked in sugar!!!! As said, great connoisseur selection of goodies..

S

Shimmy

Here's some more pics as I inch towards the finish line here, getting very close here at day 66, anywhere from 4-11 days to go strain dependent. :harvest:
Pics
1. Green Manalishi
2. Chemdog D x Afghan
3. AFgooey
4. Romulan
5. PUrple Urkle
6. LA Pure Kush
Peace-Shimmy

54 4Meanie66days
54 5Monster66days
54 6Afgooey66days
54 6Romulan66days
54 6Urkle66days
54 7LAPK66days
S

Shimmy

Here's some fully dry Urkle and TrainWreck nugs ready for the jars. Peace-Shimmy :harvest:

57 1Urklenugs
57 2TWNugs
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro and I told you that TW is some good daytime smoke lol. Just wait until you puff the Urkle, some of the tastiest smoke out there imo.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
im loving those pics bro for shooo,they all look soo tasty..keep bringing the dank homie!

Burn

S

Shimmy

Here's a few Afgooey nugs ready for jars, this one has a proper berry smell, very good strain. :harvest:

513 1Afgooey
Mud Man

Mud Man

just 100% dank .. superb ,, them urkle nugs look good enough to eat

M

Magician

Looks to be a good harvest my friend! Those pictures are looking good!

Magician

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Good lord you frickin killed it mate!

A+ on the shots, the excellent genetics and growing them out in all their glory.

Love the Afgooey.

Mogrow

Mogrow

junior farmer ????? I don't think so....
mouth watering buds.....

S

Shimmy

Thanks everyone. Good to see you Mo, hope things are well for ya. Here's a pic of several different strain nugs, this batch is going fast, my patients are really digging the stuff. I better get back to work! :harvest:

519 1nugs

420hieagle420

umm some gooey and PK damn killer buddage.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Top Bottom