Purple Urkle x Blue Moonshine Day 68

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Heres a couple pics of the Purple Moonshine from raskal. 2 different pheno's. I'll post alot more of them on day 70 when I chop them

1st pic is pheno #2

2nd pic is pheno #5

Purple urkle x blue moonshine  day 68
Purple urkle x blue moonshine  day 68 2
T

Trillion

Hubba hubba, beautiful girls you have yourself, nice work mate

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

damn that's lookin dank bro...just took my 1st clone off my urkle mom, about to cross it with a pre 98 bubba kush x la confidential. i can only hope my shit looks as dank as that.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bud>>>Pic 2 looks like a nice Erkle pheno

:passingjoint:

gtd

S

spinkus

And a few more shots of this Purple Moonshine! From Day 70. Chop, chop

First 3 are pheno #2. BB leaning

Last 6 are PM #5. The purple pheno

PU2
PU2a
PU2b
PU5
PU5a
PU5b
PU5d
PU5e
PU5f
Illmind

Illmind

damn not a bad pheno visually. damn now that some shit i wanna smoke good shit maine.

O

ograskal

Lookin good bro!..Nice colors!....Cant wait for some nugshots...Hope she smokes good for yah bro!...~ogr

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job on those!

But seeing these pictures makes me sad to remember I lost a pack of these and some urkle x bubblegums to the mail man.

Hopefuly I get lucky and snag a pack of the Purple Urkle x The white.

S

spinkus

Raskal, ask and you shall recieve.

Here are some shots of a little bud of the PM #2. It was quick dried in like 3 days, so a smoke report is out of the question. But she sure is strong, and boy is she purdy!

Dry1
Dry2
Dry3
Dry4
Dry5
Dry6
Dry7
P

PurplePhenoPlz

How did she grow for you in veg? My urkle makes me wanna choke her when she veggin, so dam slow. Urk dom crosses are usually slow too. That looks like a nice blend right there. Good work

PPP

S

spinkus

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

wonderinalice - The yield was alot better than I had expected. Definitely not long running cola's, but the buds are hard as a rock...literally.

PPP - Yes both pheno's are slow in veg and show a similar deficiency. New clones in my coco, mothers, vegged plants, flowering plants in hydro, it doesnt matter it seems like they're never happy. Most finnicky plant i've grown, but I love the after product. Decisions, decisions...

P

PurplePhenoPlz

Yea she wouldnt still be around and sought after if the end product wasnt what it is lol, good luck on your choices

PPP

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
are urkels really that slow?just ot some of the white x urkel...and right now fuckin with a bubba for the first time..lol..is urkel that slow of veg? the strawberry bubba/bubba pheno....slooow vegger

P

PurplePhenoPlz

are urkels really that slow?just ot some of the white x urkel...and right now fuckin with a bubba for the first time..lol..is urkel that slow of veg? the strawberry bubba/bubba pheno....slooow vegger

Shes a slow one bro. Movin a little quicker in hydro for me. RO water and the right nute scheme speeds her up, but thats any strain lol. You will love them grapes tho

PPP

Top Bottom