Purple Urkle x The White 5 weeks flower!

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Hey wassup farmers! Heres a few random shots of my White Urkles...All 3 ladies are at week 5 flower today!...I'm very impressed with these ladies so far...They smell so damn good!...Thanks for lookin everyone!....~ogr

WhiteUrkle_5_weeks.JPG

White_Urkle_5_weeks.JPG

White_Urkle_week5.JPG

WhiteUrkle_lower_nugz.JPG

WhiteUrkleweek5.JPG

WhiteUrkle5wks.JPG

White_Urkle_5_wks.JPG

White_Urk_5_wks.JPG

White_Urk_5_weeks.JPG

White_Urkle_wk5.JPG

WhiteUrk5weeks.JPG

U

ukgirl420

dam looks like you dropped a sugar pot over them stunning ladies ,,,very nice indeed:rauch08:

JH420

JH420

Awesome dank Raskal...would the orange haired ones be the Urkle pheno?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
These girls are beautiful, Amazing as usual OGR thanks for posting... and yes JH I'd say your right about the orange haired ladies being the urkle pheno as far as the looks go but what side do they get their smell from?
I know I got lucky with one White x Bubba that is White dom in appearance and bubba kush dom in smell, btw its the dankest plant in the room so glad I cloned the shit outta her!

P

pokerman

yea some do look urkle dominant..i bet they smell nice...

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Beautiful work!! Keep up the shots!! I love looking at this strand!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
That shit dont even look real looks like it was dipped in sugar...Big ups OGR your shit is like no other Amazing Bro...JACK

P

purpleblockhead

god damn thats frosty!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate urkle but that i like alot!! how does it grow? urkle grows so slow and finiky i hope it grows better than urkle!!!!

O

ograskal

Thanks alot for lookin fellas!...I'll update again in a week or two....Hopeing at least one of them purps up a little...Havent been able to get my temps below 69 though so we'll see..~ogr

C

Chili

looks like deep frosted urkle. Like some purple hashplant
Good job OGR. Long time listener, first time caller. Peace

JH420

JH420

I just parked mine in front of the AC a few days back...I think by the end of next week the purp will show up.

Top Bottom