Purple Urkle X The White, White Master Kush, Super Skunk X Alien and Strawberry X x18

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I just started a new grow these will all be grow in Fox Farm soil, and nutes under vented 600w hps cooled with a portable a/c. I poped some from all of my Raskal collection these will all be very short veg as im just searching for select pheno types right now although im sure they all will be bomb as fuck.

Purple Urkle x The White
White Master Kush
Super Skunk x Alien
Strawberry x X18
:very_first_smiley:
I didnt take any pics yet since there is nothing to show yet but some dirt, once they all pop I will post some pics and keep it updated weekly. Any questions you guys have along the way feel free to ask I'll try my best to answer it. Also anyone whos grown out any of these strains go ahead and let me know what they liked and disliked or anything you noticed out of the ordinary. Thanks

saldiado

saldiado

thats one hell of a lineup man. looking forward to seeing these grow.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
well be watchin as i have all these also see what i might pop first

Aligee

Aligee

sweet man !!! me too diggin' that lineup !!! looks like mine !!!!I'll be watching ...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a line of dream! U going to have plenty of fun i bet, good luck!

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

sweet line up dude sending good vibes over ur way.. cant wait to see that purkel

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....tagged. all the OGR i got going(whitebub, strawbub, whiteStraw) is looking as good as anything in the garden. ...and got some OGR on the way. stoked to see them superskunkxaiens....GOOD LUCK...

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang bro gonna be doing it right I read! Great lineup and good luck with all those. I got me a thread of the white masters so check it out if ya need a little help. Nothing but good things with these girls I bet.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Lord? hope ya doing well, keep us updating bro..peace

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Sorry for taking so long to post up but I had some bs go on and I ended up giving away the 3 ak x ss 3 kksc x x18 just to shut my best friend up, its cool because Im still gonna get cut from those if I want. I kept all the PU x the white and white master kush :rasta2: So I just transplanted them all last night from red cups to 3 gallon grow bags, They are all look good a bit hungry but there new homes in FFOF will have plenty food for them. Im gonna veg these 2 more weeks and then flower them out. Ill take some pics this weekend.

Thanks everyone for stopping by :party0044:

Top Bottom