Purple Widow, Mind Bender 2nd grow

• Thread starter Og420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

Hey

Been away from the farm for a while but im back.
just ordered some new seeds, got Kc Brains mind bender, and 2 purple widow left over from my last grow.

My cab this time is a chest of draws, about 80cm high and 80 cm wide and about 50cm deep (cant remember the exact measurements off the top of my head)

Im going to be setting it all up on tuesday as a nice little birthday prez to myself. Im going to be vegging under a 200w 6400k CFL with a 2-4 22w 2700k CFL's.

Due to the supports being on the front of the cab i am going to have to find something else to set up as a flower room. ( the first support up from the bottom is 11 inches off the floor, 3 inches of that is the bottom support of the cab)

Ill upload some pics soon and maybe someone will be able come up with an idea on how best to use the space.

ideally i want to flower in the same cab for now (looking into getting a tent or a wardrobe to turn into a cab to use as a flowering room, but kinda broke atm so just going to stick with what i got for now)

Happy farming

Og420

Og420

started some seeds on the 13th/14th, found a few purple widow and bag seed so they were also planted.

turns out my cab is in need of a lot of light proofing and the 250w 6500k cfl i bought for my last grow but didnt get delivered in time is actually a 2500k 250 and only half of it is working :S

anyone know if it's safe to run a cfl if only 1/2 of it is lighting up?

thanks

Og420

Og420

first out of the ground is bag seed number 3 followed closly by a few of the mind bender, when i get my camera working i will get some pics up.

Og420

Og420

Well I'm back, been a bit busy, plants have been in flower since the 7th April, buds are still really small, more light needed it think. Had 7 germ in total, 3 males and 1 hermi :/ going to flower out the hermi to try and make up for the small amount of bud being produced by the lack of finance for a new light .I'll upload some photo's tomorrow

dextr0

dextr0

hermi's: pinch off all the sacks if possible, and if you dont want pollen everywhere...I dont really know how u wanna do things, some people love any kinds of seeds to play with...

put up some pix...and good luck.

Oh yea; I REALLY wanna see that Purple Widow. And any info u feel like sharing on her would be cool too. Thanx

Og420

Og420

hermi's: pinch off all the sacks if possible, and if you dont want pollen everywhere...I dont really know how u wanna do things, some people love any kinds of seeds to play with...

put up some pix...and good luck.

Oh yea; I REALLY wanna see that Purple Widow. And any info u feel like sharing on her would be cool too. Thanx

Hey,

thanks for the post, still havnt got those pic's yet. ill try and get them before work. Unfortunatly the purple widow didnt germ, so it's become 3x mindbender and 1 mystery seed ( the one that hermied, although i cant find the pollen sacks on it anymore)

gonna get another pack pf purple widow in for the next grow, gonna upgrade the light system for that one though.

The first grow I had going I had a purple widow that did germ, and up until I had to get rid of the grow it was pretty much indestructible.

Og420

Og420

Finely got those pic's, although I broke 1/2 of the indica plant that was in there :/ so the 1 half is drying and the other is still growing. Over all I think things are OK, if anyone spot's anything in my photo's that can be improved let me know. They are still in small 10cm pot's, should have changed the before they went into flower but noob excitement KO'd common sense on that one. Just an fyi, the quality on the photo's isnt grate, it's the only camera i have for the min.
They have been in flower since the 7th of april. they are currently on a just water diet, picking up some nutes on saterday with a bit of luck. The plants were put into soil on the 13/14th feb and germed about a week to 10 days later. Pic 12 is the one that now has the right hand side of the plant missing, armature mistake.
DSC000231
DSC000221
DSC000211
DSC000201
DSC000191
DSC000171
DSC000161
DSC000151
DSC000141
DSC000131
DSC000121
DSC000111