PurpleBerry Diesel

• Thread starter gerardbutler79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

I just snatched a pack of these and aside from the description I'm not sure what to expect. I figure they can turn out two ways, bland, as in each side of the cross waters down the other, or wonderful, as in a sour diesel but instead of fuel with lemon in the background there'd be berries instead.
With that said, maybe there's a grow report around somewhere? If not oh well I'll grow em out n see. :)

I

ibTheMan

i like this one cause he said they did an in cross to lock in more Diesel dominate phenos, so should be No lemon(which is great cause most lemon weed sucks,imo) and more Diesel!
Hope u pop um fast, so we can see.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
There is no Lemon in these genetics, unless you consider teh Sour Diesel to be lemon...

Think more like Sour Berries....nothing "bland" about Purple Berry Diesel.... You will have a hard time just narrowing down 1 keeper.....

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Do you have any finished pictures of the PBD? I picked up a pack and cant wait to try it out.!.

G

gerardbutler79

I wont be starting these for a few months unfortunately but I'm definitely a purple dank bud hunter. If cannaventure is willing to do GDP/ECSD or Daywrecker Diesel that would be whats up. :)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I wont be starting these for a few months unfortunately but I'm definitely a purple dank bud hunter. If cannaventure is willing to do GDP/ECSD or Daywrecker Diesel that would be whats up. :)

Purple Urkle x Purple Berry S1 will be done....

Purple Berry or Purple Urkle x ECSD S1 Fem will be done.....

Daywrecker will be selfed...S1 Fem.

Daywrecker x ECSD S1 will be done as well...

We have legit C99 seeds from Bross Grimm Stock...From the original stock..directly from Bross Grimm that we will also be working into our S1 line....

So many Elite clones and S1 projects I cant even list them all right now...I need to get out my noteboook to be able to remember them all...
But ECSD, CVS Sour Kush both will be used alot.....

As well as other great projects.. In our S1 line, There will be something for everyone... Fruity...Purple... Sour... Fuel....Lots of Elite Clone Onlies crossed together and some will be selfed....Lots of grea stuff instore..Our S1 lines, are going to make A LOT of people VERY happy....I PROMISE EVERYONE that....

I

ibTheMan

Daywrecker x ECSD S1 will be done as well..

i love you i ah Not Gay way, i picked ah pac of Purple Berry Diesel, i hope for Diesel pheno's.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Dear lord cv,bring on the daywrecker s1 lol

I also got a pack of the purple berry diesel and a pack of the purple berry. i have a great feeling these will be stellar as all of cv stuff is.

Later KMK:harvest:

G

gerardbutler79

Oh sweet sh*t there CannaV! Reason I mentioned the GDP is cuz OJD was supposed to cross it with the diesel but never did for whatever reason. In fact no one ever has, Ken's cut of course, I don't get that, but anyway I hope ya get a pineapple pheno in the C99 F1's... goldmine baby :harvest:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

Daywrecker x ECSD S1 will be done as well..

i love you i ah Not Gay way, i picked ah pac of Purple Berry Diesel, i hope for Diesel pheno's.

I purposely left The Purple Berry Diesel strain open a littel...I am not doen working iwth this line, but for thsi generation, I IX'ed a parent from both sides..Just to keep it open and not bottlenecj it down to one specific pheno.. This way, I know, people are different and some will want the Berry leaning pheno , others will want the Diesel leaning pheno and then some will want the mixed pheno..In which this line is headed.. from her eon out, Purple Berry Dioesel will be bred towards The Purple Sour diesel pheno, That has a sour berry smell and taste, that to me is my favorite pheno, and the entire idea behind this line...So in this generation, There will be something for EVERYONE... Will just depend on your own personal preferences as to which one you will want to keep as a Mom...

So you will for sure find the Diesel Pheno.....
Again, everything after thius generation will be bred towards The "Mixed" pheno....Purple Our diesel pheno... That is my favorite, but they are all good..and very unique... No one is using or woring with my Purple Berry, so she has mixed very well with Sour diesel...

Im even going to do a Purple Berry x ECSD S1, as well as Purple Berry x Purple Urkle S1's too....But those are a completely different story, and off topic.... But its all coming to a theater near you soon.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Dear lord cv,bring on the daywrecker s1 lol

I also got a pack of the purple berry diesel and a pack of the purple berry. i have a great feeling these will be stellar as all of cv stuff is.

Later KMK:harvest:

Thanks for supporting me bro.. You will love what you find in those genetics....and YES! You will be gettin Daywrecker S1's, as well as Daywrecker x ECSD S1's.....I promise you, You will get your Daywrecker S1's...lol.... Just give us some time, and It WILL happen....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Oh sweet sh*t there CannaV! Reason I mentioned the GDP is cuz OJD was supposed to cross it with the diesel but never did for whatever reason. In fact no one ever has, Ken's cut of course, I don't get that, but anyway I hope ya get a pineapple pheno in the C99 F1's... goldmine baby :harvest:

Hey Bro.. The Mother of My Sin Diesel strain uses The Pineapple Pheno of C99....crossed to a Sour diesel dad, that literally produces vsible trichomes on teh leaves around the pollen clusters.... The Sour Diesel Dad I used was Sour diesel # 23.. He is a BEAST...and the pineapple C99 and The Sour D came together almost oerfectly...A great match made in Canna Heaven.

I

ibTheMan

Are u go n to do ECSD & Daywrecker x SD#23 male for good as hell reg seeds?

Forget all other seeds besides Diesel cross's, god daggit.
This is taken forever.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Are u go n to do ECSD & Daywrecker x SD#23 male for good as hell reg seeds?

Forget all other seeds besides Diesel cross's, god daggit.
This is taken forever.
Shit takes time bro....Also working on 2 new F1 strains...Electric Larry Land (Lemon Skunk x Lemon Larry) and Grapefruit D-Lite (Grapefruit x Chocolope)... Those 2 F1 projects are going to be really nice.....Real excited about those 2 strains....Working on the S1 fem line right now though....

Also Im selfing my CVS Sour Kush mom as well... Those will be ready the sametime the ECSD x Daywrecker S1's will be done....

Good things lay in store.... Shit takes time though, especially if you want it done right.

But trust me, All of those plus more S1 fem lines are coming, as soon as possible, They are being worked now.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
My good friend Doc Greenstone just finished up a grow of the Purple Berry Diesels... Very frosty plants... This line is at a great place.. Sour D structure with a 9-10 week flowering time, with undertones of Berry aromas...

I will post som eof his pics in teh coming days, So everyone can see whats up...
I think people will be pleasently suprised....

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow CV I'm so freakin stoked that ur doin the Daywrecker s1's and etc..gonna be just pure funk all around and I can't even imagine what erkle x ecsd would be like whoaaa! Lol...
I hope I can score some of this stuff for sure rock it out bro!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Trying to get a complete grow journal of my friend DocGreenStones Purple Berry Diesel grow uploaded .. the pics are huge files so its taking me a while to upload them all.. Beautiful pictures of Purple Berry Diesel.. Check out the new thread...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Also just posted up a Smoke Report of Purple Berry Diesel...in a seperate thread....

Sour Diesel dominated, with purple and red colors in the flowers... 60 days to bloom from teh onset of pistil formation... Check out the smoke report.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just made a new thread, containing a smoke report of Purple Berry Diesel.... The Purple Berry Diesel took 60 days to finish blooming, from the onset of pistils...
Its SOur Diesel Dominated, with purple and red colored hues, Sour Fuelish smells and taste, and Yes! 60 days... An unbiased smoke report, very well done by Doc GreenStone... Check out teh new thread, with pics.

Top Bottom