Purpling of the leaves in veg? What could be the cause.

• Thread starter Stevo0121
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevo0121

Stevo0121

Purpling leaves In veg?? What deficiency is this..
I’m stuck tbf been trying to dial in things and something else pops up lol

Purpling of the leaves in veg what could be the cause
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looking at the plants in the background, you seem to have a few yellow lower leaves which might be from N deficiency. The particular colors of the leaf in question do look like they were caused by cold, but I'm not sure.

Stevo0121

Stevo0121

Looking at the plants in the background, you seem to have a few yellow lower leaves which might be from N deficiency. The particular colors of the leaf in question do look like they were caused by cold, but I'm not sure
Looking at the plants in the background, you seem to have a few yellow lower leaves which might be from N deficiency. The particular colors of the leaf in question do look like they were caused by cold, but I'm not sure.
Yeah I’ve had a few deficiency as first time using powerful LEDS but there starting to bounce best now, just need to know if I have to raise temps in there??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yeah I’ve had a few deficiency as first time using powerful LEDS but there starting to bounce best now, just need to know if I have to raise temps in there??
I would not raise lights out temps. Mine goes that low at lights out, too. And yeah, I've had a similar learning curve with LEDs. My current grow is the first since I switched where I provided enough nutrition for that dose of lighting.

Top Bottom