Purpling Stems?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

This is the setup i have at the moment while im waiting for my other 5 cobs to come in and what not. Exhaust fan on top left.. Fresh air fan on bottom right. I added a regular house fan on the top right corner for the cobs that isn't pictured. To help u get a better idea of i have going on
Did you eventually add an oscillating fan directed between the canopy and the light? If so, did you see improvement?

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I did. Im now 7 weeks into flowering and have another issue. 3 plants are flowering perfectly fine but my blue dream strain seems WEEKS behind with signs of little improvement. Could it be just bad seed or genetics? Everything else seems to be thriving. Any thoughts?

Received 1502290159807520
Received 1502290203140849
20171107 103523
20171107 103540
20171107 103533
Enforcer

Enforcer

Appreciate it guys. Im gonna up the nutes a bit on the Nitrogen/Cal/Mag side and see what happens
Ok, then I suspect some N toxicity from when you did this. I had N toxicity real bad my last run, and they were looking like this in the early stages.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I surmise the N toxicity made the buds grow like shit. May explain your slow development as well. Your plant looks much better than mine did.

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Dam. Mine didnt get that bad lol. Id get it looking good and the second i go to feed her she would go back to shit. Maybe she jsut wanted only water? Lol

Enforcer

Enforcer

Dam. Mine didnt get that bad lol. Id get it looking good and the second i go to feed her she would go back to shit. Maybe she jsut wanted only water? Lol
Yeah, they were bad. But I looked at it like, you need to fuck up to know when you get it really right. I can spot N toxicity a mile away now, that’s for sure. LoL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom