Purplr Afghani

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Here's some pics of our Purple Afghani mother. It was found in a pack of seeds gifted by British Hempire. It has a black licorice and liquor smell and taste to it. Mostly a daytime smoke and a good looker.
0049.JPG
00512.JPG
00713.JPG
00615.JPG
00811.JPG
00912.JPG
01215.JPG
01115.JPG
01011.JPG

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow very nice JJ,,I seen you had this listed in your strain list. I was going to ask you about it..Are you going to cross this strain..She has a pretty color..Nice job..Jimi

F

FidelC

Sure is a looker jj. I wonder if she is pure Afgan? Anyway, sexxy purple lady FoSho:rock.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have some Purple Stardawg seeds that you made JJ. Is this the Female Mother in this cross?? RB

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

RB- you got it brotha, i'd have one darn near finished had it not shown balls

samino

samino

Hey JJ, that sure is a pretty lady. I think BH made a cross that I have PA x Cheese, haven't had time for it yet. But I sure would love to see what you can do with her!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you going to be selling seeds of that lady here at the farm and if so, when do you expect them to become available? She's a real knock out!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very nice female. Im curious if this female was found in a PA hybrid cross or if these were s1s? I have a few different purple afghani hybrids I had thought about growing out. BH made a nice hybrid using a El Yucatan Mex. This mex was very chunky.

Top Bottom