Purps seeds !

• Thread starter BudsSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudsSmoker

does anybody know where id get some mendo purps seeds ? Id love to get this strain.

B

BudsSmoker

any notable hybrid crosses or s1's surely for such a nice strain that some one has worked with it or is there another reason thats its not available. has anybody tried TH seeds da purps.

E

edux10

i had a ton i gave away. they were s1s so they do exist. bagseed.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

clone only but you can always come across some S1s im sure..

O

oldhand

does anybody know where id get some mendo purps seeds ? Id love to get this strain.

I got mine through bcbuddepot.com - here's the link -

apparently alot of people have had trouble receiving their seeds, or not receiving what the paid for... maybe I'm just lucky?

I ordered a 20 pack and it got to me in 3 or 4 weeks - a bit long to wait, but the seeds are good.

It's advertised as a 'mendo purpls ibl', but it's obviously not fully stabilized - you're going to get green & purple phenos. I've been told that the bcbuddepot version is actually just 'mendo purps clone x killer queen' - this seems more likely to me. Good luck with the hunt.

Btw, if you're just looking for good purple, try to source out the purple urkle cut. It's better herb than the mendo purps. Cheers!

M

MedDudeChcioCA

I have seen seeds before in the Bay Area at some MCD's. The definitely are available but hard to find. I know Raskal came out with some Urkle crosses which carry some similar traits for sure.

B

BudsSmoker

thanks for the info lads i'll keep an eye out for some Urkle crosses

S

SkyHi

the purps and mendo purps suck, watered down GDP....looks for GDP or urkle as others have stated

E

edux10

the purps and mendo purps suck, watered down GDP....looks for GDP or urkle as others have stated

this is a very untrue comment. Erkle is the mother of GDP but Mendo Purps has nothing to do with those other plants. there are some good genes in Mendo Purp but a lot of the Mendo Purp Bud that is sold at the clubs and from friend to friend are their outdoor and greenhouse herb and is not as looked after as their indoor. I guarentee 95% of the Mendo Purps died flowers out there are grown outside or greenhouse and it gives the strain a very bad name. the indoor is dank and is used for several danky med crosses. I just saw that the sr71 cut 'Sour Grapes' contains Mendo Purps in it, so i guarentee you it is the grower on this one and not the genetics.

S

SkyHi

this is a very untrue comment. Erkle is the mother of GDP but Mendo Purps has nothing to do with those other plants. there are some good genes in Mendo Purp but a lot of the Mendo Purp Bud that is sold at the clubs and from friend to friend are their outdoor and greenhouse herb and is not as looked after as their indoor. I guarentee 95% of the Mendo Purps died flowers out there are grown outside or greenhouse and it gives the strain a very bad name. the indoor is dank and is used for several danky med crosses. I just saw that the sr71 cut 'Sour Grapes' contains Mendo Purps in it, so i guarentee you it is the grower on this one and not the genetics.

Nothing to do with them, no. But better purples than purps....i have grown it out and it sucked....i am very picky and dont settle for less....to me even Kens GDP sucks ...And thats better than the purps ...For me to like a strain it must have 3 things ....Smell...taste...potency....if any are lacking its a reject to "ME" in MY opinion....last time i check my opinion cannot be right or wrong....

J

jordisgarden

you fuckin lucky fuckers can walk into a store and buy a clone...what the fuck my state sucks and what the frag its like liberal central aaround here. we decrim but not med yet...you are sooo lucky

B

bdawgburner

I have BCBD Purps and its got a nice high imo. Its just as good as my afgooey and the taste is amazing. I had a long wait to get the seeds but they arrived fine and I've been very pleased with them.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I have BCBD Purps and its got a nice high imo. Its just as good as my afgooey and the taste is amazing. I had a long wait to get the seeds but they arrived fine and I've been very pleased with them.

how did you get those.. ive been ripped by them so bad..

B

BudsSmoker

i smoked some of it off of a MOM site some time ago but i remember it was very very tasty.

B

bdawgburner

I ordered from them when it had first come out. I think it was before their cup win even. This is some dankity dank though. I know other people have not received their seeds but I had no problem at all. I think it took like 4-6 weeks to get them after payment but thats the only complaint I had. I've been growing her steady ever since.

D

Dubwobble

I've done all of those - Mendo Purps, Purple Urkle and GDP, all of them are good, and all of them unique. Well grown and flushed GDP is prob. the stongest of the three.

But I just grew out some Grape Ape (from Apothecary), and it is freakin' BOMB.

The buds purple up first, as opposed to the others that have their leaves turn purple first, then the bud.

It also smells super candy grape, and it got nicely frosted.

And it yields well. The buds run all the way up the branch's.

I'll post some pics in a couple days as I trim it up.

I am really surprised at this one =)

Strength seems good. And the taste is super-grape juice tasting plus a perfumy thing too.

Anyways - my friend ordered the Purps and The Black from BC Bud Depot, he got his seeds in about 4 weeks. He likes the plain old Urkle we've had for years better than his BC Purps.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
reeferman has a real nice mendo representation that you can get the hemp depot and this is not a commercial for the H.D...........I ran them in doors and outdoors any were nice squat plants.be careful of humidity.............shamus

Top Bottom