Purps x Mango

• Thread starter BIGDAMBUD1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Here's a straggler mom finishing up in the room to give me a little fresh smoke while the others bake a bit ...this was a gifted cross from an old friend in another place...best I can remember the mom was a Purp clone from the west coast, and the dad was a short, stout ass old school Mango dripping with smell and splooge..he was squat in nature but very heavily built...I found him a few years back and gifted the pollen in exchange for a few beans...she's been thrown back in the room for some time now and I decided to just flower her and start a new mom...her smell is as the name...her high fits almost
Purps x mango
Purps x mango 2
right in the middle...fantastic conversation smoke...somewhat relaxing and calming...she's most at 9wks drinking plain water and looks to be toast in the next week or so...I'll snap a few more of her before the axe falls...B

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

You bet DP...the smell in her has that underlying Mango fragrance and traited purpleish red color in her fans at harvest time...you can't dampen the Purps goodness in her though...what a refreshing blend for the nostrils...I'm already fixing the table for her sampling when done...I'm thinking she'll be some butter biscuit in a few days....B

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Is this from the Mendo Purps x Somango beans I made or a personal cross of yours/your buddies?

Max Frost

Max Frost

Ohh...been missing this one! :eek: Damn, bro! That's some pretty bud! I can almost smell it, and I'm sure it smells delicious! Lookn' forward to watching her finish up! Best, -Max :wacky:

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Is this from the Mendo Purps x Somango beans I made or a personal cross of yours/your buddies?
Thanks for peeking in...it's a cross made by a friend a few yrs back..he was a crude grower with some strange ass doings in the room that somehow curbed all aspects of how most people are taught or do things in the room..even with these crazy antics of his...he somehow made it all good before the end with fantastic results...I miss his comedy in growing...and for sure his growing style...I'll never forget the time I was having trouble cloning a certain strain and pm'd him for advise..."it's a goddamn weed for gods sake...take the rustiest, dullest, knife or blade you can find, and whack a damn limb off her..take no care here...it's important for success...slam it's ass in some shitty median and wait a few days...don't cover it or give it shit to help it along.....throw it's ass in the corner and leave it...some strains are hardheaded and stubborn like me and need a slapping around sometimes to keep um straight.." the damn thing rooted fine in a few days...go figure...your cross sounds awesome as well..B

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks for peeking in...it's a cross made by a friend a few yrs back..he was a crude grower with some strange ass doings in the room that somehow curbed all aspects of how most people are taught or do things in the room..even with these crazy antics of his...he somehow made it all good before the end with fantastic results...I miss his comedy in growing...and for sure his growing style...I'll never forget the time I was having trouble cloning a certain strain and pm'd him for advise..."it's a goddamn weed for gods sake...take the rustiest, dullest, knife or blade you can find, and whack a damn limb off her..take no care here...it's important for success...slam it's ass in some shitty median and wait a few days...don't cover it or give it shit to help it along.....throw it's ass in the corner and leave it...some strains are hardheaded and stubborn like me and need a slapping around sometimes to keep um straight.." the damn thing rooted fine in a few days...go figure...your cross sounds awesome as well..B

LMFAOOOOOOO...wonder who that coulda been??? Think I got some of that same advice. Funny shit bro. MGG

It could ONLY be...

Chicken

Got some of that SAGE wisdom myself! Haha!

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Hehehe Max...yep...I still see him on occasion and he's still 100% the same...he still manages a small garden and measures nutes by the splash...but a great guy and grower nontheless...a special friend he is...I love to hate him...I gave him some ROC pollen one time to go home and make a few beans for us with some Sour Diesel girls...he went into his prized grow he had going, ohhh, how he bragged to me at how well it looked...while taking it out his pocket in the damn room to use a minute dab on a couple little girls, he busted the sack...before he could blink, it was a total choking pollen dust storm in the room...lol...we got a lot of different crosses that year...hehe...you still can't get near him with pollen anything...we still joke about it...peeking in the room tonite and cleansing the roots with some clean water...she has turned a combination of finished colors...nice coating of sugar...think I'll axe this week for sure...she's pretty for a old neglected mom...my new ROC gear is up...she's coming down to make a little room for the new ladies...Thanks for visit all...B

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

She's winding down...got her last taste of a very mild low fat tea tonite...straight from the tap for a couple more days...whack time...she's getting ripe though...awesome nose candy...I put down a couple more of these beans to see if they hold steady....she's some good flavored meds...
100 6222
B

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

She does like to fade well the last few wks of flower...and her colors are great...this run was a little different than the norm with ferts...I used a FF Bloom granular only, with liquid teas to supplement her...a slight change but manageable...the key here is conservative moderation....so as to expel what you use in granular before the last few wks are up...I used sparingly and got things fairly close for a first time with this...I'm beginning to think that a prolonged flush is minimized greatly if you manage the nutes going in somewhat better...here's a few more shots of her glory before chop this wk...she faded in well, showing her depletion of nutes added, she should burn clean and tasty after a cure....monkey...cep...Thanks
100 6223
100 6228
100 6229
100 6234
100 6218
for the visit...B

100 6219
100 6220
100 6222
100 6225
100 6226
100 6227
100 6230
100 6231
100 6233
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Now thats what I like B!.. Steller job, the colors. Amazing!.. And I can only dream of the taste and aroma's .. I also like the FF bloom granulars. It keeps things simple in the small & simple garden.. Best DP

Latest posts

Top Bottom