Purps x Thor

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a Cross i got from Smokemann, His Bcbud depo Purps crossed with Thor which is a sour diesel hybrid of some sort.....if anyone knows anything about thor id like some info plz.

Smells of Almost berry sour funk. here she is at 6 weeks.

Bloom room and some veg 018
Bloom room and some veg 019
Bloom room and some veg 020
Bloom room and some veg 021
Bloom room and some veg 024
Bloom room and some veg 023
W

WCC

Im pretty sure Thor was created and released by KK @ Sierra Seeds (NorCal)

K

Kalcu

Neat, looks nice; og dmc had to bring up purple wreck....seen some nice shots of that girl
Sounds like a smokey competition if in order

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx everypne for stopping by. Wcc thx for the info yeah thats about all i could dig up about thor myself, but as to the lineage i was unsuccessful. I wanna see how this compares to outlaws ecpd. anyways thx again everyone papa kush wcc og dmc and kalcu

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
update.....

Sour Berry Funk( Sweet undertones )

Purps and thor sensi star 001
Purps and thor sensi star 006
Purps and thor sensi star 007
Purps and thor sensi star 005
S

SmokeMan

Dam She looks frosty !! I bet she hits hard. Let me know how she smokes bro. I bet she is gonna pack a nice punch. Make sure you let her go a bit amber before you chop. She looks about done.. How much longer are you letting her go?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx smkman. not much longer now

wonka

wonka

thanks for sharing you sticky icky n dank X... hope to see some cured shots and a smoke report

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx smoke mann for the cross as he is the maker. i cant take credit for that. But i will take credit for being the first to try her and i am pleasantly surprized by the outcome. Ive heard nothing but bad things about bc bud depot and all there gear. And ive heard only that thor is a sour Diesel hybrid. so i didnt really know what to expect.

Smoke report coming soon, thx again SM, jare and wonka and everyone else that tuned in.

Top Bottom