Pussy Of The Month

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I nominate myself. Cleaning prop tent and a spider appeared from the side of the tray....and I screamed like a girl and jumped halfway across the room. I'm still too much of a pussy to go back to it....want to come over to my house to get rid of a spider? it's not even that big...an inch or so...

I hate spiders....can't believe I'm into this gardening lark....

U

USMCtanker

lol im ok with mmost spiders but when i was in iraq and walking in pitch black onbe night, i heard something. i put my light on it and a huge campe spider was comeing at me. i ran and the thing chaced me lol. here you got a marine full gear, m16, 9 mil gernades and runing from a camle spider lol. aww we had them all over crazy things. i have some pics and vid somewhere of some we had as pets

F

FastForward

One grenade should have done the job nicely....."nuke 'em from orbit.....just to be sure" ;)

U

USMCtanker

lol i would have but when a gernade goes of at night with a 100 or so marines sleeping but still on there toes. it prob wouldnt have been good lol. :D

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I m the same way with spiders FF!!!! I love snakes though,even had a few as pets! RB

U

USMCtanker

lol here is a little one, try sleeping with these running around
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZs0MRRsN0[/YOUTUBE]

D

DND

That thing is crazy, ready to bite anything. I mean I don't fear spiders or anything and normally let them be unless I know they are poisonous and bite, but that little fucker would get the boot. I don't envy you for having to sleep with those things crawling around. :shake

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tanker, that was a funny video. I liked how it just grabbed a fly out of mid air and ate it. I think it was just showing off for its audience.

K

Krypto1

they are...but when spiders show up doesn't that mean something is attracting them especially if its an indoor grow. check for bugs!

U

USMCtanker

here ya go
its not even a spider lol
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cr5mef0wtA[/YOUTUBE]

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thats just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually me and Fastfoward have a medical condition called arachnaphobia(sp). Ok, time to go MEDICATE!!!! Tolpan, them are sick pics also!!!!!! :flower RB

R

rome

usmctanker - those camel spyders give me the shits!! Did u guys try putting 2 of them together to fight and gambling on the winner??

U

USMCtanker

usmctanker - those camel spyders give me the shits!! Did u guys try putting 2 of them together to fight and gambling on the winner??

lol when you do have dowe time, and its 135 out and your in the middle of no where and everyone is after you lol. hell ya we did. also put them with other crazy things like scorpions and what not. those camel spiders are by far some mean things. i live in a old dam in iraq that had a deep network of tunnels. we would go explore and you shine your light aand they would be all over even on the walls. looked like the movie aliens, you know those things that get on your fac nd lay eggs in you, just with out the tail. i even had a guy that breed them and i had one as a pet. they get that big fast, most die off in winter and come out in summer.

O

ograskal

We have these Sun Spiders up here in the High Desert...I actually had one in my house before but it wasnt that big prolly like 2+ inches.....I seen a nice size dead one a few months ago on my neighbors driveway..It was a good 4 inches...~ogr

U

USMCtanker

We have these Sun Spiders up here in the High Desert...I actually had one in my house before but it wasnt that big prolly like 2+ inches.....I seen a nice size dead one a few months ago on my neighbors driveway..It was a good 4 inches...~ogr

ya i here there is a cpl kinds that get big but not as big as the camel spiders, i would also see them inthe high desert in 29 palms and palms spring in cal. biggest i saw was 2 inchs,
i have heard rumors that they say the big camle spiders where introduced there. by accedent or someone did it, i dont know, but i wouldnt throw out the idea that one adult or some eggs hitched a ride on someones gear. lol if its true i cant wait see some so cal people freak out lol:giggle

Top Bottom