Put A Shade.. Freaked Em Out

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

SO I out put up a little broken shade thing over my plants and well.. yea, they went into flower and now they're finally revegging with all 3 & 4 point leaves. I looked it up and seems normal for that. I guess this is a little heads up. It was some really broken shade too.. not over shaded.. I think the heat in the desert here isn't being very nice either.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Yeah actually you can flower just a branch of a marijuana plant if you want by covering it at least 12 hours per day. It's a method of sexing. After your leave return to normal your plant is immature again so it will also need to become mature to be back on track. You can flower an immature plant but it takes a couple weeks to even show sex after flipping to 12/12

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
When I used to Gorilla grow outdoors I would always place my plants under a small shaded Oak. Then once the plants reach maturity and showed their sex. I would then chop the tree down or trim it exposing them to the full sunlight, pull out the males, and wait for harvest in the fall.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

When I used to Gorilla grow outdoors I would always place my plants under a small shaded Oak. Then once the plants reach maturity and showed their sex. I would then chop the tree down or trim it exposing them to the full sunlight, pull out the males, and wait for harvest in the fall.
thats a GREAT idea

Top Bottom