Put them on the Lucsus Formula....

• Thread starter Onelow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onelow1

Onelow1

I've had problems mainly with just one plant out of three that are all in a RDWC. I'm on day 28 of flower, their DP auto's, XXL sativa, and they are very sensitive to the nutz. They're showing signs of excess either, Potassium or Phosphorus I think, and then it shows up as a deficiency of either Iron, Copper, or calcium, I think. Their lime green color is on the new growth tips and it's coming from the inside of the new leaves to the outside, which I think is immobile nutrients but not sure. Trying to wrap my head around the mobile/immobile nutrients. The new growth is very thin and elongated. The discoloration seems to fade to normal with maturity, but just doesn't look right. They are on GH silica 1.5ml, cal/mag 2ml, flora trio under half strength, rapid start 1ml, hydroguard 2ml. EC hasn't been above 1.4 they don't like it. I've flushed with RO water and with 2ml per gal of Florakleen for 2 hrs. Then brought nutz back at low levels and slowly increased. I've tried introducing Koolbloom at 1ml and then reduced to .5ml per gal. Now I just put them on the lucaus form, starting at 4ml-8ml, with the silica and the rapidstart, and hydroguard. They are drinking, about 2.5 gals a day, and EC does go down .03-.04 a day and the PH keeps steadily going down .03-.04 never up. Their roots are health, and white. I just don't know why this one is like this, the other were kinda like this but came out of it better. Had some root prob but used Aquamans formula with the hydroguard to deal with it and seemed to work. But was it root rot or something eles? Sorry to be long winded but Information is important for a proper diagnosis. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Peace

Put them on the lucsus formula
Put them on the lucsus formula 2
Put them on the lucsus formula 3
Put them on the lucsus formula 4
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It's deficient, if it were excess it would look burnt and the leaves would be curled on edges.

Onelow1

Onelow1

Hey Trips, I had them at 1.4 EC max even on the Lucas and water level would drop, EC would drop and PH slowly slid down, never up. Too much Potassium, IMO, blocked iron, lime green new growth etc. Final got it down to 1.12 EC and they are happy, the number are doing the right thing final and the garden is happy. Turns out their just Sativa and don't like the nutz. I'm able to use CC feed chart and it on target with their low levels. I've never had any this low on the EC/PPM at this stage of flower. Oh well. thank you for your comments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom