putting morphine sulfate powder in soil of plants?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

would putting morphine in your medium make your plants grow differently or better or change the high of the plant in the end? I have heard of people putting morphine in their plants soil mix and it made some good bud that was unique

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Shit...thats a game changer there! Dreamin BIG THANGS homie!

K

kolah

It is said that the original Thai Sticks (from the 60s and 70's) were dipped in a boiled opium solution after they were dried and cured. Not sure if it's just a folk legend or what but the old Thai Stick mj was potent. I was lucky to smoke some of this and must say it was a pleasure.

As far as diluted morph' in your water..why not give it a try on a small scale experiment? I think lots of pharma drugs contain ammonia or derivatives and I am not quite sure if it would alter pH. (maybe Squiggy knows!) I am unsure what legal issues you might be putting yourself up against as well.

Personally, I wouldn't mess with it. I'd invest my money into buying good soil and nutes and focusing on growing good, clean, healthy and potent MJ. "Au' Naturale'

Chobble

Chobble

It is said that the original Thai Sticks (from the 60s and 70's) were dipped in a boiled opium solution after they were dried and cured. Not sure if it's just a folk legend or what but the old Thai Stick mj was potent. I was lucky to smoke some of this and must say it was a pleasure.

As far as diluted morph' in your water..why not give it a try on a small scale experiment? I think lots of pharma drugs contain ammonia or derivatives and I am not quite sure if it would alter pH. (maybe Squiggy knows!) I am unsure what legal issues you might be putting yourself up against as well.

Personally, I wouldn't mess with it. I'd invest my money into buying good soil and nutes and focusing on growing good, clean, healthy and potent MJ. "Au' Naturale'

A lot of thai stick was dipped in opium, normally the bud was horrible but so they dipped it in the opium to make it more "potent". I've had that confirmed by many an old stoner

On the subject of morphine effecting the plant, I really doubt it... Its worth a try but I dont think it would really do anything positive, yet again go for it. The morphine could never be transferred to the trichomes so poetency would not be effected.

It could effect growth, but my first instinct is that it wouldnt. Go for it and let us know. Remember to take the same size cuttings off the same mother for a controlled test.

Chobble

deep buddy

deep buddy

not quite right on the thai dip sticks. it was not opium, opium gets broken down and made into morphine sulpahte, then processed into heroin. this creates alot of waste products containing opiates, codeine,thebaine,etc. this is often referred to as "payi" "paya" "playa" water, and is the most likely addition to the "dip" thai sticks. now this is not to be confused with dipped sticks in etyhl alch oil.

ahhhh i tell you my fav opiate is da thebaine!! mmm hmm

the only way to know if putting opiates in the sub would do anything( let alone transfer in useable form) would be to use a marker and tag it and test it. like at a lab. fwiw.

Chobble

Chobble

not quite right on the thai dip sticks. it was not opium, opium gets broken down and made into morphine sulpahte, then processed into heroin. this creates alot of waste products containing opiates, codeine,thebaine,etc. this is often referred to as "payi" "paya" "playa" water, and is the most likely addition to the "dip" thai sticks. now this is not to be confused with dipped sticks in etyhl alch oil.

ahhhh i tell you my fav opiate is da thebaine!! mmm hmm

the only way to know if putting opiates in the sub would do anything( let alone transfer in useable form) would be to use a marker and tag it and test it. like at a lab. fwiw.

This was during the seventies and it was good old school Vietnamese/Thai opium.

Chobble

sky high

sky high

Stoner mythology is just that... Old stoners have a way of romanticizing the things they only thought they knew @ one point.... LOL

I've never bought into the myth about thai sticks being dipped in opium/heroin/etc. I personally think it was more the case of a well-grown and highly-cured "sinsimella"sativa....and the fact that up until that point ('77-78).....most of the fare in the US was mexi-brick of varying quality/potency/etc....all of it seeded to fuck.....

And....all of our TOLERANCES were wayyyyyy low. Even the most connected folks couldn't have been smoking for more than 10 years....so when something came around with elevated potency like this thai pot....folks were Stoned-to-the-be-Jesus.......VERY STONED.....and thus...IMO.... the fable arose about the dipping/etc.

No REGULAR pot ever got anyone that high...so it MUST be treated/dipped/sprayed with "something"....right?

I remember a guy....the first guy I ever knew who grew a plant.....and he chopped that plant and stuffed it away....and forgot it. A few months later he dug it out....it was all brown/black.... and when we smoked it...it just floored us..... like TRIPPING ....

we took it to school...naturallly....and got a buncha kids fucked up before classes started.

By the end oif the day....word around school was there was some new "chemical" pot going around...and the stories were already coming in about what may have been sprayed on it....

NOT. Just very, very good weed..............just like those thai sticks and that hash that had the white layers in it.... (can you say mold?).....not altered/dipped/etc........

YMMV.........especially if you were really >>>there<<<...... LOFL.....

ya know how Stoner Myth is..... heehee.....far out, man....far out....

deep buddy

deep buddy

This was during the seventies and it was good old school Vietnamese/Thai opium.

Chobble
srry not to knock ya but i have done a bit of research on this. now the fact remains that neither of us was in thailand or the golden triangle. so it is all conjecture,imo. but the waste products from the heroin manufacturing process are the most likely suspects. heroin is worth much more than opium dipped thai sticks simple economics really, besides all of the confirmed tests and seizures at mfg. facilities in the orient. again not to knock, but i dont spout bs w/out some info.fwiw

and i have seen and tasted hash oil dipped thai sticks again fwiw

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I wasn't around in the 70's but like sky high said peoples tolerances would have been alot lower back then when they first started smoking compared to now, 30-40 years later. So when an old head says he smoked the most potent "blank" back in the 70's or 80's from "wherever" there tolerance was alot lower back then and got them alot higher. I read that thread that Texas Kid posted by DJ Short and he said the most potent bud he smoked was from that time, but in the 90's when he wrote that story his tolerance has to be alot stronger. I'm not trying to take anything away from DJ, he is on a level way above me when it comes to growing and smoking buds, its just I remember my first time smoking some "seedless" when I was 15 and I thought it was the best and I never felt anything like that since then.

Edit: Oh yeah, about the opium dipped Thai sticks, IDK.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I think if you put morphine in your soil it's very smart. First of all morphine is valuable in terms of grams per dollar, so if you wanna spend waste it go ahead. I don't think it will be absorbed thru the roots and end up in the bud. I also think you will just end up flushing the morphine out of your soil the next time you water and the only effect it might have is on your Ph.

Like Dodge said its bad news, but I still don't think anything will happen to the finished product in terms of smokable morphine in the buds.

dmob

dmob

way to make yer weed more addictive so customers keep coming back aye
kinda like being a smack dealer but masquerading as a weed dealer.
would make for some exy budz too!

420bliss

420bliss

i have had a thought similar to this, what if someone added cocaine to a rez. just a stoner thought after seeing, Cocaine is a weakly alkaline compound (an "alkaloid"), and can therefore combine with acidic compounds to form various salts. The hydrochloride (HCl) salt of cocaine is by far the most commonly encountered, although the sulfate (-SO4) and the nitrate (-NO3) are occasionally seen. Different salts dissolve to a greater or lesser extent in various solvents – the hydrochloride salt is polar in character and is quite soluble in water.

Intense

Intense

Might as well simply lace the buds with morphine if what you want is an altered high.

nebulius

nebulius

Try playing with aspirin first. Seriously, salicylic acid is a naturally occurring plant hormone. It speeds up a plants SAR (systemic acquired response) kind of like it's immune system. It helps it fight off pests and disease and also helps it return to normal if in shock.
Dilution rate in water is 1:10,000. So just a tiny amount as a spray, or feed.

Disclaimer: never tired this before, but if one is wanting to experiment with pharmaceuticals and plants this is a safer play than morphine.

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Heard about an old Italian lady who used aspirin to help grow her tomatoes. She swore by it. Used it as a feed, but have no idea what dilution rate she used.

420bliss

420bliss

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Top Bottom