Pvc Pond Liner

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Does the homedepot PVC pond liner offgas in a sealed room? I know I should use Epdm but I can't find one big enough for the right price locally. Room is 12x15 =(

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

im sure its gonna offgas. should take a couple days for it to subside. every tent ive bought (all secret jardin tents, not cheapo ones), all off gassed for about 3 days. then good as new.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Thanks brother, that's great news!
I have about a week of downtime so I hope it works out =)

-lurkin

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

lay it out now to be safe and ready when its time to build.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Good idea, I went from smaller plants(trays) to larger plants(bushes) and panda on the floor sucks lol, my osb hates me so I need to remedy the problem.

-lurkin

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

yeah, I run osb and 4 layers of panda (the thick panda, not the thin junk), and it sucks trying to drag my 5 gal pots with plants across the room and out the door. shit rips super easy. that's why I put 4 layers on, back up of a back up, of a back up. lol and my osb (each 4x8) is wrapped in 6ml contractors plastic as well. lol

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

The PVC pond liner is reinforced14 mil I believe, I wish hey had a 15x20 epdm sheet reasonably priced locally. That stuff is 45mil! Gangsta =)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

might have to check that out. ill have an empty room for a long while until I catch back up. F thieves broke into my building and stole all my plants (1 week before harvesting and my veg room, BITCHE$!!). BUT they left all my hard parts. which I can be thankful for I guess. bishes even spray painted my security cameras.

Billyboat

Billyboat

The PVC pond liner is reinforced14 mil I believe, I wish hey had a 15x20 epdm sheet reasonably priced locally. That stuff is 45mil! Gangsta =)

The edpm pond liner places ship, one that small should fit in a decent size box...

Billyboat

Billyboat

I've used the HD PVC liners and they only lasted about a year, it seems as if maybe my HID's were degrading them along with the heavy wear and tear on them...

Spend the extra bucks on the thick EDPM liners and never have to worry with a leaky floor...

Buy cheap, buy twice!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I've used the HD PVC liners and they only lasted about a year, it seems as if maybe my HID's were degrading them along with the heavy wear and tear on them...

Spend the extra bucks on the thick EDPM liners and never have to worry with a leaky floor...

Buy cheap, buy twice!

Thanks brother! I just bought one online for 235 shipped, it's gunna set me back another few days but it will be ok. Place I bought it from was webbsonline .com pretty fair shipping and prices aswell

-lurkin

Top Bottom